Bojack Horseman mafia: Mafia wins!

Malfatron

For the new players, I would like to introduce you to Forge. 

Forge is a neat guy, but in mafia he's quite possibly the most volatile player on the forum, and you're typically just counting down the moments until he blows up on something. Forge is can often be as gleefully detrimental to his own team as he can be to an opposing team. On any given day, he can go any which way. It's not a scum tell, not a town tell...he just does what he does lol. 

Good luck with him in the future lol 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Forge said:

@MWil23 

I just tried to kill you. Sorry bro. Just feel like there's a really good chance that you are scum. 

Hahahaha

Thanks I needed that after taking a tough loss tonight. Just got on the bus ready to head back. I may have more free time next fall.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Wait why are we voting Forge? I know why forge is voting forge, but why else? Daniel is scum guys, it’s clear.

Because Sanchez has been tunneling me for like 3 days now for some reason, and Hokie has this weird thing that he thinks that Sanchez, who barely pays attention, has some sort of meta read on me....I guess from the copious numbers of games we have played together ?