Bojack Horseman mafia: Mafia wins!

Malfatron

58 minutes ago, Daniel said:

It’s one thing to be fooled by Dome. He’s a good player, so it’s whatever. But he had me hook line and sinker.

Swag too, once he made that one post. Before that, I was about to try to push him. But then that made me go oh dang, he’s definitely town.

Tbh, I didn’t know matts was the Doctor, and the post I made about House was setting up my own fake claim about being the Doctor since I was the one killing everyone.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Daniel said:

It’s one thing to be fooled by Dome. He’s a good player, so it’s whatever. But he had me hook line and sinker.

Swag too, once he made that one post. Before that, I was about to try to push him. But then that made me go oh dang, he’s definitely town.

I’ll admit being able to say “yeah I caught him too!” when Sanchez caught scoundrel went way more smoothly than I expected lol 

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

I’ll admit being able to say “yeah I caught him too!” when Sanchez caught scoundrel went way more smoothly than I expected lol 

So I'm going to be honest... Still have no idea what you're talking about with this and it was clearly something I fully missed at the time 😂

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

When Dome somehow went unchallenged on D2, I was no longer concerned about the game because I was convinced it was going to be one of those games where everything breaks your way.

For me it was when bcb was perplexed as to why town wouldn’t just follow sanchez…  reading that was 

dave chappelle blouses GIF

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

When Dome somehow went unchallenged on D2, I was no longer concerned about the game because I was convinced it was going to be one of those games where everything breaks your way.

So it was just about hoping I wouldn't go super forge and solve the game myself at that point.  Makes sense

Just now, Dome said:

For me it was when bcb was perplexed as to why town wouldn’t just follow sanchez…  reading that was 

dave chappelle blouses GIF

Why did you focus on bcb with that and not  me? Just curious. I was by far the most vocal about going TL

Just now, Forge said:

Why did you focus on bcb with that and not  me? Just curious. I was by far the most vocal about going TL

There isn’t a nice way to say this.. poor logic is easier to flip against someone when it’s not common for them.

Cringe Reaction GIF 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

There isn’t a nice way to say this.. poor logic is easier to flip against someone when it’s not common for them.

Cringe Reaction GIF 

So you went after the inferior opponent. Got it. 

Hush now. Nothing else needs to be said about it

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

So I'm going to be honest... Still have no idea what you're talking about with this and it was clearly something I fully missed at the time 😂

When Sanchez said “scoundrel is scum” I said “yep, I can confirm this” and we lynched scoundrel… I wasn’t pressured at all after that, nobody even asked how I could confirm sanchez move lol (which I couldn’t really, I was just getting ahead of it)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

And that’s not to say I think you’re dumb or a bad player… just unpredictable and maybe slightly unstable (like you alluded to in game)

I'm not a good thread play player tbh. I rely heavily on gimmicks. I've never gotten the thread play down