Bojack Horseman mafia: Mafia wins!

Malfatron

16 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I mean... how you don't see what's happening here is beyond me.

It's very likely that town gets voted out D1. And, really, you're probably town. That's just how the numbers work. But, you're also condescending and rude. You don't just rub people the wrong way... you treat people the wrong way.

In addition, you don't even seem interested in putting the work in to making your own reads and forming your own opinions. Last game, you actually told everyone that you wouldn't go back and read pages and pages of conversation, then sounded angry when others wouldn't summarize those conversations for you. ... what?

It doesn't really bother me that you failed to effectively use your ability last game. It bothers me that you accused everyone else of "being bad" in the process. I hate that type of attitude.

You're either 1) fine with acting this way, or 2) you'd actually like to change. If it's 2: listen to what others are telling you and actually take their advice. If it's 1: you're the perfect D1 vote.

Quit the damn preaching. It’s a game. Stfu. I will always talk **** and be combative when ppl come at me and deserve it. Never do I do it out of nowhere. And btw I did end up reading. I did what many others did and request ppl to fill me in. Yet you only got on me about it. Bc you are obsessed with me. So stop.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

Quit the damn preaching. It’s a game. Stfu.

I was just about to ask for a rundown on the Daniel reads in case I needed to switch.

don’t need that now.

changing my previous statement. I’m policy lynching Jason. I do have a strong scum read on him and my case has been laid out, but it’s a policy lynch.

I don’t need this toxicity in my life

• Like 1

Just now, Dome said:

I was just about to ask for a rundown on the Daniel reads in case I needed to switch.

don’t need that now.

changing my previous statement. I’m policy lynching Jason. I do have a strong scum read on him and my case has been laid out, but it’s a policy lynch.

I don’t need this toxicity in my life

Lol- go ahead and vote town. You butthurt losers love voting town if they say mean things you don’t wanna hear.

instead of I dunno, actually voting to lynch scum or ppl acting scummy.

you can tell none of you played high level sports

You butthurt losers love voting town if they say mean things you don’t wanna hear.

Hey hey hey!

I am not butt hurt.

you can tell none of you played high level sports

this is a mafia HOF post 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

I know scum won and Malf was independent and lost. I didn’t check who was what with regards to the last few. So, wrong again. You are being roasted badly. Well see if it matters 

i offered you a lifeline via a vote for Matts, if daniel does too it will be him at a three-way tie of 5. if daniel doesnt switch in time just switch back