Bojack Horseman mafia: Mafia wins!

Malfatron

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

skywind-If I'm gonna follow a case, I'll follow a Dome made case; new player, but doesn't look like he's really trying to help town

I'll try my best to outline the case for my innocence, or further dig my grave. 

This timeline is from memory, I'm not reading through all the pages. If things are out of order, it's unintentional/mis-remembering so please correct.

Day 1

My first vote for was for sanchez. I hadn't read much of the thread but saw a few votes for him so decided to hope on that train to get my feet wet. I changed my vote to a troll vote for jason. This was both troll and meta. I didn't have any read on him and I'm not sure any of the other voter did either. While I haven't played mafia here, I've interacted with plenty who have and I've seen drama from previous games bleed over into other threads. I thought trolling jason would earn me some brownie points with the bois. Does day 1 usually play out differently?

Day 2

sanchez got us the dirt on scoundrel. I went with that vote and we got it right. I believe it was on this day that made the comment about how I'd kill pickle rick first because Rick and Morty won an Emmy over Bojack. This was just sincere(albeit, irrelevant) sharing of my thoughts on both shows. However, looking back at it. Orca replied to that comment with "They (the Emmys) got one right". Obviously the who ever is mafia is reading the thread closely enough and saw this. I think killing orca is an attempt to frame me.

Day 3

Our beloved TL bites it. I initially voted threw out a vote for daniel following his argument with mwil earlier. As I said earlier, I had some doubt regarding the guilt of TL, however with so many voting for him, I decided to defer to the more experienced players. They presumably had the same information I saw, and more even possibly, that painted  TL innocent, yet they still voted for him too. My vote for TL is no more sus than anyone elses.

sanchez, bcb, forge, skywind, matts, squire, hokie, daniel, daboyle

These are the votes for TL. Maybe sanchez is big braining us but that seems like a really aggressive move. Any of those other names(sans squire RIP). I'm inclined to lean one of bcb, matts, and hokie at this point.

As far as I can tell, sanchez is the only one that's made a move to help town. I legitimately don't know what I can do differently, but I assure you I am town. Very possible that the mafia views me as a useful idiot right now and on that basis, it may be in the best interest to get rid of me, but can town really afford to lose many more at this point? 

17 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Read through Day 2.  With the automatic red lettering of Scoundrel, not much.  This was the closest I could find to someone defending him.

I also noticed skywind and MWil were at each other a good bit.  Skywind is a new player, so I doubt he does this with a teammate, so screw it.

Skywind.

I'm second guessing calling you smarter than mwil. Both equally dumb tbh