The WFT and Ravens game

7 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

The Ravens about to have won 20 straight preseason games is absolutely an insane statistic. How does that happen

Our depth sucks. Most of these players aren’t going to make the team who are playing though. I hope we sign some LBs who get cut from other teams because outside of Hudson, our back up LBs suck.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

I've got this DVD - O / U should I watch it ???

No, we played awful. We didn’t play starters & the Ravens did. It looked like a top 5 power team vs a bottom feeding mid level conference team. Barley anything good happened for us during the good game minus a few good throws for Allen. 

If you like Jarrett Patterson, I wouldn’t watch it. Two bad drops and he barely gained any yards.

Edited by turtle28

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

No, we played awful. We didn’t play starters & the Ravens did. It looked like a top 5 power team vs a bottom feeding mid level conference team. Barley anything good happened for us during the good game minus a few good throws for Allen. 

If you like Jarrett Patterson, I wouldn’t watch it. Two bad drops and he barely gained any yards.

Patterson-could almost see that coming. All the hype probably getting in his head. Maybe they told him to look awful so he doesn't get claimed and we can sign him to the Practice Squad . 🤪

• Like 1