Ravens RB JK Dobbins tears ACL; Out for season

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, berlin calling said:

QB1 and soon to be RB1 not vaccinated. Not ideal entering a 17 games season with expectations for a deep playoff run. 

They'll be fine. We gotta get passed this vaccination stuff. Things can go left if they do or do not have the vaccine as history has shown us related to sport teams and regular folk. Just hope they, and the rest of the roster can just be injury free for the run to the Superbowl.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

They'll be fine. We gotta get passed this vaccination stuff. Things can go left if they do or do not have the vaccine as history has shown us related to sport teams and regular folk. Just hope they, and the rest of the roster can just be injury free for the run to the Superbowl.

I don't want to go down a rabbithole, but... If Lamar has already had COVID twice then I really don't know what we're even talking about anymore, considering studies are showing that immunity from previous infection is more durable than that from vaccination. We've lost the plot in some ways.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, sp6488 said:

I don't want to go down a rabbithole, but... If Lamar has already had COVID twice then I really don't know what we're even talking about anymore, considering studies are showing that immunity from previous infection is more durable than that from vaccination. We've lost the plot in some ways.

Agreed. That’s because for a lot of the people who have been screaming the loudest about this stuff (players getting vaccinated vs not), the actual public health/safety aspect of this wasn’t their primary agenda/source of aggression. But agreed, let’s not go down a rabbit hole haha. 

31 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Nice to see Dobbins remaining active while injured, and even involved in community outreach. Some guys can really let the down time get to them. I for one wholly support our players' recreational choices 👍.

Gotta be honest i love JK and he has to be frustrated as hell right now but the whole “give me a time and place and we’ll fight” thing athletes do on twitter is always a bad look imo

33 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Gotta be honest i love JK and he has to be frustrated as hell right now but the whole “give me a time and place and we’ll fight” thing athletes do on twitter is always a bad look imo

Oh definitely. It's a terrible look. Dude just had a possible All-Pro season and postseason run at 22 Y/O stolen from him by the injury gods though, so I'm not going to begrudge him a little venting. Nothing comes from these things. As you said, he's just frustrated as hell.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

They'll be fine. We gotta get passed this vaccination stuff.

i do understand from a medical point, h/e they'll have to continually get tested and will be put on reserve for 10 days if close contacts to somebody who caught the virus. just like training camp a few weeks ago. can't have that happen when you are playing for playoff seeding iyam.

Edited by berlin calling