The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

This is the last I want to say about it because I feel like it's been talked about enough, regarding Player B's visits. I wish I had noticed it yesterday but there's discrepancy in the rules text I had for him and in his autopsy. My rules say he'd visit the first person he voted for each day. The autopsy says the following:  

On 9/4/2021 at 3:17 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

sLx3qgF.pngDamocles

• Once per night, target a player. If that player isn't Isaac-aligned or is tainted, you die.

The discrepancy is likely intentional. He visits someone else which means he's not with me. Anyone watching me would see that I'm alone at night(like IRL). But by his own rule, he's not visiting anyone so anyone he "visits" wouldn't know about it.

Player B "visited" Jason on night one. Player B "visited" Daniel on night two. I have sincere doubts that anyone interfered with Player B or Jason and Daniel on either of those respective nights. Night three, it's far more likely Swoosh was interfered with in some way but the simplest explanation is that Player B made it to his intended destination.

I think at least one of the following statements is true(they can both be true because they don't contradict each other):

• Swoosh is not Isaac-aligned
  • Swoosh is not a threat to Isaac 

If the choice tonight is between Orca and Swoosh, I'm going with the whale. 

Sorry dude.

Just now, skywindO2 said:

This is the last I want to say about it because I feel like it's been talked about enough, regarding Player B's visits. I wish I had noticed it yesterday but there's discrepancy in the rules text I had for him and in his autopsy. My rules say he'd visit the first person he voted for each day. The autopsy says the following:  

The discrepancy is likely intentional. He visits someone else which means he's not with me. Anyone watching me would see that I'm alone at night(like IRL). But by his own rule, he's not visiting anyone so anyone he "visits" wouldn't know about it.

Player B "visited" Jason on night one. Player B "visited" Daniel on night two. I have sincere doubts that anyone interfered with Player B or Jason and Daniel on either of those respective nights. Night three, it's far more likely Swoosh was interfered with in some way but the simplest explanation is that Player B made it to his intended destination.

I think at least one of the following statements is true(they can both be true because they don't contradict each other):

• Swoosh is not Isaac-aligned
  • Swoosh is not a threat to Isaac 

If the choice tonight is between Orca and Swoosh, I'm going with the whale. 

Sorry dude.

That's not the choice

Alright @swoosh

I'm an indy survivor. Have to have X amount of players tainted at the end of the game and be alive to win with the winning side. If I die, all current tainted players die with me. 

Town positive aspect is power up abilities for tainted players

Town negative aspect is all tainted players die with me 

9 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Make a case for a non-Swoosh. 

We know nothing about Matts and he hasn't contributed other than vote Raves i believe. Jason tried to kill Raves. Those have an appearance of a connection that seems ultra scummy

Id put those up as 2 good options on unknowns/connected players that have basically been sliding by and/or trying to kill the protector.

Thinking kind of like Tk3 in that aspect which is funny lmao