The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

30 minutes ago, Raves said:

Well considering I'm not sure how your ability really works I'm still on one of the 2 people that should die tonight so that should be enough.  I mean it's so weird that you learn an ability's name, but not it's purpose, you roleblock someone, and then they die the next day... it's seems soooo anti-town when you pick poorly and slightly better than a vig that dies when they kill town when you do pick well.

Are you honestly trying to rationalize your terrible votes for me from the beginning? Just stop.

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

Are you honestly trying to rationalize your terrible votes for me from the beginning? Just stop.

This has nothing to do with the votes, your ability seems really weird.  Regardless of what you are, I'm looking to see it's description at the end of the game.

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

This has nothing to do with the votes, your ability seems really weird.  Regardless of what you are, I'm looking to see it's description at the end of the game.

Bc the abilities have been super conventional this game right?

ffs

Edited by jasonwbantle

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

But there are chances of votes being negative or double. Hell one vote was worth 666 last night, so missing around with a tie is risky especially since we have 3 ppl not vote yet 

Once again, as long as Carl or Orca or the lynch, that's all that matters. They are our targets for tonight.  Anything outside of that is Town's control, especially since we can't get to 666 value if everyone voted for a single person.

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

Bc the abilities have been super convention this game right?

ffs

Mine have been.  A lot of the others have made sense when you seen them.  Your ability really does seem strange.  This isn't an indiction of you, just the ability itself.

Just now, Raves said:

Mine have been.  A lot of the others have made sense when you seen them.  Your ability really does seem strange.  This isn't an indiction of you, just the ability itself.

Yes. This whole game has been. The way our abilities and names change isn’t typical. It’s a nacho game and it’s complicated.