The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

2 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Dude you’re voting for him too so wtf is your problem? **** off.

I did read it and it did not go through. I didn’t say someone used a roleblock ability. I’m not sure why it didn’t. And I was unsure if how it worked until now as killernacho explained it to me before n1 was posted. Why do I need to spell this all out for you?

It is whatever target, but obviously I’m not going to help anyone else.

I voted for him to test out the voting mechanics, it was a thing we discussed like 20 or so pages ago.

Also you said you misread your ability originally and then you said it was blocked, the only logical conclusion is role blocked when you say blocked, not that it didn't go through, which is something totally different.

So if it's whatever target, then that's not something we can use to try to determine scum/town off of so that's useless to us.

Just now, HokieHigh said:

exactly the opposite of what everyone should doFast Food Lol GIF by Justin Gammon

I posted after I read that I’m locked too. Nobody do that now. I didn’t know I was locked as well

If people answered my post about why they were colored and bracketed then I wouldn’t have fallen into the trap but y’all obviously don’t care.

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

I posted after I read that I’m locked too. Nobody do that now. I didn’t know I was locked as well

If people answered my post about why they were colored and bracketed then I wouldn’t have fallen into the trap but y’all obviously don’t care.

you voted in like less than 5 minutes from asking the question.