The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Honestly if @jasonwbantle was smarter with his move, he would've chosen someone he felt was scum as the best option would be to lynch the person you target the the supposed ability to find out if at least one of the 3 aligned are town/scum aligned based on how they flip.

Wrong. If he is visited by someone else, he would die the following night. That was the second part. So either, he is already dead and nothing happens, he is visited by someone else, so he dies the following nigh instead, or i give him a dream.

But keep talking about "being smarter" while you "pretend" to be scum.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

My man knows half the game is barely reading, and the other half can barely read, and he asserts so many opinions as fact that I guarantee he’s confused several people, and Town don’t have anyone to talk through the nonsense with.  Seems pretty sketchy.

okay, based on whats been said in thred, i surmised that squire visited me n1 and nothing bad happened.

or am i wrong about that as well?

7 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

What’s leading your reads to thinking orca is town?

He was having noone at all target him. He was forthcoming with helping me and responding regarding my ability. He came out and said exactly what I would have expected given the ability I used on him. He could have made it all up and fought me on exactly what happened, or even said I never gave him anything. Lots of things. I have zero reason to believe hes scum. he might be, as I said I suck at this, but I just do not see a single reason why.

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

Wrong. If he is visited by someone else, he would die the following night. That was the second part. So either, he is already dead and nothing happens, he is visited by someone else, so he dies the following nigh instead, or i give him a dream.

But keep talking about "being smarter" while you "pretend" to be scum.

Not really.  Any player could be visited.  If I didn't swap out from protecting Orca like I had originally planned to protecting Swag instead, your supposed ability wouldn't have done squat.

4 hours ago, Raves said:

protect orca

4 hours ago, Raves said:

actually no, I'm drinking too much, i wanna try to force out swags "clear list"

protect swag

So yeah, targeting who you think is scum, likely me, would've been your best option as I would've actually went along with the lynching as it would've provided proof you're wrong and that 1 of the 3 on me is not isaac aligned.

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

so either you are lying, he is lying, or he knows your alignment and just doesnt want to tell anyone

i could just be wrong. im just assuming this based on swag asking me if anything bad happening to me n1. i said no, and later it seems that squire is his inno. so i put 2 and 2 together

and squire might not even be a cop

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Not really.  Any player could be visited.  If I didn't swap out from protecting Orca like I had originally planned to protecting Swag instead, your supposed ability wouldn't have done squat.

So yeah, targeting who you think is scum, likely me, would've been your best option as I would've actually went along with the lynching as it would've provided proof you're wrong and that 1 of the 3 on me is not isaac aligned.

id rather not kill town. I know you are cool with that, not me.

Just now, Raves said:

Any player could be visited.  If I didn't swap out from protecting Orca like I had originally planned to protecting Swag instead, your supposed ability wouldn't have done squat.

well, it would have killed orca

thats actually another reason to use this potential killing power on scum.