The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

5 minutes ago, Raves said:

Go ahead and hang yourself some more, you've been given plenty of rope.  Also you later clarified you weren't blocked but it didn't go through.  Otherwise there would've been 2 roleblocks since I was roleblocked N1

Never said anyone roleblocked me. I said the move didnt work - blocked - whatever.

And no - why would I give away all my abilities? I already gave my role, my allignment, my freaking character name, everything else. WTF more do I need to say to prove myself - ****. You havent done any of that so go **** yourself. I have nothing to hide whatsoever/ Hang myself sassy the person who claimed scum an hour ago bahahahahahhaha

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

Malf.....

Yes scum gets the dream then....

...but no...

...it does matter if scum was visited. Like I said alignment is irrelevant. if they are visited by someone else - they die the following night and get no buff. If they are only visited by me, they get a buff and noone dies.

Then imo, you should have targetted a potential scum to possibly kill them.

just my 2 cents there

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

There is a reason I'm always immediately identified as non-town, I'm horrible at lying and get caught up easily so I try to avoid lying so I avoid questions and boom I'm caught.  Jason tried answering questions and couldn't remember all the lies he's told.

So vote Jason first.  If he flips town then he's just really bad, but I'm guessing he's gonna flip scum and we can see his ability to decide if Orca needs to be the following day's lynch.

im really just bad? 

no you are a dip**** moron who cant read anyone and wont read what I type you drunk ****.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

just my 2 cents there

AS I SAID THREE TIMES NOW. I DID THIS NIGHT ONE WITH FORGE AND WHEN CLARIFYING THE ROLE DAY 2 NACHO TOLD ME IT IS INTENDED TO GO FOR A TOWNIE THAT WONT BE VISITED. SO THAT IS WHAT I DID.

Just now, jasonwbantle said:
3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

just my 2 cents there

AS I SAID THREE TIMES NOW. I DID THIS NIGHT ONE WITH FORGE AND WHEN CLARIFYING THE ROLE DAY 2 NACHO TOLD ME IT IS INTENDED TO GO FOR A TOWNIE THAT WONT BE VISITED. SO THAT IS WHAT I DID.

Yeah the game host is gonna tell you how to play the role... sure... 

Just now, Dome said:
4 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

im really just bad? 

no you are a dip**** moron who cant read anyone and wont read what I type you drunk ****.

how urgency care?

can they give you anything for the irritability?

I don't think they give anything for being owned that hard.

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

Well, there would be no shame in using the role however you wanted to in order to find scum

im assuming the bold was a typo, right?

21 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Nope read it all. Do not want to kill town so I picked Orca who I read as town and did not see anyone mention him like at all and had zero votes so i assumed no visitors. If i picked a scum and they were visited, then they would be given intel and that would suck. Another thing I am sure you are cool with.

So, how am I not reading? #ownedagain

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

No. But i might just stop playing. I will flip exactly what I said and you morons can go **** yourself. I do not feel well and am sick of this honestly.

Some people don’t have the mental and emotional grit needed to have a lengthy mafia career.

There’s no shame in an early retirement.

• Like 1