The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

3 minutes ago, Raves said:

Yeah the game host is gonna tell you how to play the role... sure...

Wow this had to be at least 20x you have been wrong in this game. What is it like to be wrong so many times? Seriously? Do you just live ignorantly having no clue how dumb you are? Or do you know when you get home at night that you are a colossal **** up? Just curious.

Just now, Dome said:
1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

No. But i might just stop playing. I will flip exactly what I said and you morons can go **** yourself. I do not feel well and am sick of this honestly.

Some people don’t have the mental and emotional grit needed to have a lengthy mafia career.

There’s no shame in an early retirement.

I'll admit I couldn't hack it as I was taking it too personal myself so I quit for awhile.  It's definitely not something everyone can play all the time/consistently.

Just now, Malfatron said:

(still though, screw what the host says, you can use your role however you want)

I keep submitting invests and TKN is up my *** about how that’s not even my role.

I agree with you tho. All these rules suck.

• Like 1

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

Wow this had to be at least 20x you have been wrong in this game. What is it like to be wrong so many times? Seriously? Do you just live ignorantly having no clue how dumb you are? Or do you know when you get home at night that you are a colossal **** up? Just curious.

haters gonna hate GIF

you got caught just live with it.

Screw all of you by the way - I have been sick all day and still got on this game. I am done at least for the day. I have nothing to prove. Do whatever you want. I just jumped on here to switch my profile pic but got all caught up in your bull****. Im done. Do what you ant. I will flip as I said AND THE REST OF YOU NEED TO TARGET people accordingly.

Nice dodge tho raves when I brought up numerous times how you haven't helped town once this entire game with your abilities yet you give me **** as a bad player. You have to be the worst in the ten games I have played. Easily the worst.

Also I give 0 cares what you think of me Jason.  I'm happy with my life, accept responsibilities when I make mistakes, and move on. 

But right now your moves are suspect and Orca just jumped on my list for going along with it after you kept contradicting yourself.  So either he's scum with you or you got some kind of modified Framer role that's misleading him.  Easiest way to figure that out is lynching you.  And if you are town, then the fault lies with you for not being able to properly explain your role.