The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

3 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

But I’m leading vote getter. Seriously? This is my last mafia game. I’m putting more effort into this than anyone and y’all policy lynch me no matter what completely ignoring everything. Wtf.

It’s 3 (or 4?) votes in a 20ish person game with more than a full day to go. Chill out.

3 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Bull. Some were active in chat right before roles were handed out.

How is it you have insight into the scum chat?

• Like 1

Just now, Daniel said:

How is it you have insight into the scum chat?

Scum chat isn’t a thing before roles are handed out but nice try. It’s a thing after we get our roles and find out who’s scum. I’m referrring to this forum. Why are you targeting me? It’s embarrassing how wrong you are but you make up more lies and try harder 

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

It’s 3 (or 4?) votes in a 20ish person game with more than a full day to go. Chill out.

Me being targeted when I’ve pointed out very good arguments against open liars and other roles as the most active in forum is proof I’m a policy lynch no matter how well I play. I am chill. I just see things clearly and it’s not fun for me anymore.

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

Me being targeted when I’ve pointed out very good arguments against open liars and other roles as the most active in forum is proof I’m a policy lynch no matter how well I play. I am chill. I just see things clearly and it’s not fun for me anymore.

I don’t think so.

All just jokes as far as I can tell.

The chances of getting anything useful on day 1 are usually pretty slim. 90% of the games end up on an inactive lynch. Unless someone slips.

Just stick it out. You left a bad taste in some people’s mouths last game, but if you keep off the personal attacks, you’ll probably not be lynched immediately and have more fun.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Lol you made one post with your vote and went back to scum chat? Lol good to know. Not a lie at all.

Hut voting for me Bc I made you upset is VERY scummy.

Not part of scum chat.  I've made no effort to hide the fact that I don't like you and I'm going to continually vote for you unless there is a better option with good evidence to back it up out there.  So let's play 2 truths and a lie:

1)  I don't like how you play the game and have made it blatantly known in the past few games we've played.

2)  I'm Scum

3)  If there is no one with actionable information on scum, I'm going to be locking my vote in on you 1 hour before night.

6 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

So looks like Raves vote counts as two 

Definitely not my ability, but that is related to Player B?