The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

@jasonwbantle if you’re scum you’re playing well, if you’re town you should know that mafia already knows what you’re referencing….

if you know that and are trying to look like you’re hiding if from mafia so they take it your claim more seriously that’s top tier stuff

Not sure what you’re doing just thought I would point out some top notch wifom 

if you are scum trying to pretend like you’re a town player that has a move that they’re trying to hide from scum in order to fully take scum hook-line-and sinker, I truly applaud you.

7 minutes ago, Raves said:

I almost want to protect Carl tonight just to mess with Jason

There it is. If you are town - this is Further proof you’re the worst player that’s ever played. Deliberate sabotage just for fun. Nice. Hope I never see you on these games again. Play the game or get out. Maybe take another 36 hour break to cry some more 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

@jasonwbantle if you’re scum you’re playing well, if you’re town you should know that mafia already knows what you’re referencing….

if you know that and are trying to look like you’re hiding if from mafia so they take it your claim more seriously that’s top tier stuff

Not sure what you’re doing just thought I would point out some top notch wifom 

if you are scum trying to pretend like you’re a town player that has a move that they’re trying to hide from scum in order to fully take scum hook-line-and sinker, I truly applaud you.

I’m not good enough to be doing that tbh. I just don’t want to waste a lynch on a guy who’s gonna be dead anyways but whatever - do you.