The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

5 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

After I just killed Carl? Lol I’m not gonna defend you from all the accusations. @swoosh and @Daniel if you wanna kill @raves I’m all for it.

There is still 23 hours to the lynch.  I put my vote on you temporarily, it's not lock in.  Calm the freak down.  I understand you have issues you don't want addressed on this site, but you need to realize not everything is what it seems.

24 minutes ago, swoosh said:

updated:

matts

racks

gopher

raves

hokie

jason

daniel

swoosh

racks for now

Player B locked onto sky a few days ago, who ended up being town. matts yesterday and now gopher today. doesn't make them town, but sky did say something along the lines of Player B was coming for revenge on town, right? 

not a chance I lynch daniel or jason today. 

will consider hokie, need more info there.

raves seems town at this point.

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

racks for now

Player B locked onto sky a few days ago, who ended up being town. matts yesterday and now gopher today. doesn't make them town, but sky did say something along the lines of Player B was coming for revenge on town, right? 

not a chance I lynch daniel or jason today. 

will consider hokie, need more info there.

raves seems town at this point.

are you really not paying attention?  Player B is a random vote.  So basing player alignment on their votes is willfully ignorant.

Just now, swoosh said:

there's a lot going on this game and I missed most of yesterday. I won't throw back a snarky comment. 

Oh c'mon, I'm sure yours are better than Jasons.  I would so prefer a witty snarky remark than one of his.  Also this comment is pseudo attempting to see if he really put me on ignore.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Raves and Matts aren’t cleared, but their claims are at least out there. Racks has been pretty secretive.

The fact that Mwil acknowledged that he swapped me and Pickle like N2 where I should've been hit by Scum but Pickle was instead cuz he swapped us, hasn't cleared me in your eyes is kinda sus.