The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

32 minutes ago, swoosh said:

do you have another hit?

No. It’s a two night thing- now I just get some info on ppl’s moves during night phase and only every other night. So I’m pretty much the most useless town now. My role was never as OP as most of you all to begin with. But I’m glad I got carl.

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

No. It’s a two night thing- now I just get some info on ppl’s moves during night phase and only every other night. So I’m pretty much the most useless town now. My role was never as OP as most of you all to begin with. But I’m glad I got carl.

Your role is stronger than you realize if you used it right.

29 minutes ago, Raves said:

There is still 23 hours to the lynch.  I put my vote on you temporarily, it's not lock in.  Calm the freak down.  I understand you have issues you don't want addressed on this site, but you need to realize not everything is what it seems.

Issues not resolved on this site? Keep it to the game, boy. And stop being such a scumbag for once.

17 minutes ago, swoosh said:

racks for now

Player B locked onto sky a few days ago, who ended up being town. matts yesterday and now gopher today. doesn't make them town, but sky did say something along the lines of Player B was coming for revenge on town, right? 

not a chance I lynch daniel or jason today. 

will consider hokie, need more info there.

raves seems town at this point.

This^ I feel the exact same way. Someone needs to talk sense into @raves . Such a hothead wildcard gonna lose us the game. Lookin at you @swooshand you @Danielas you are the only two I trust.

Edited by jasonwbantle

Just now, swoosh said:

I had at least two visitors last night, one of which was dome, one of which was up to no good. 

prefer not to say much more at the moment. 

So are you saying that the Dome visited you and the other was up to no good, or what exactly?