Week 8: Dallas Cowboys @ Washington Redskins

Ghostnote

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So im not going to read back at some of the angry posts that fans are entitled to be making. All I came here to say is that, with all the injuries, we are very fortunate to have been in the game. Offense and defense never quit. Unfortunately our 3rd string oline, signed off the street this week could not contain a pocket long enough to move the ball effectively in the pouring rain.

I believe if this team was 100% healthy we would be a winning team. Even with the dumpster fire we have been fielding at WR.

Maybe so, but we're so far from 100% that we've got little to no hope for the rest of the season.

2 minutes ago, Brian23 said:

The front office is awful. For all Allen's warts, he's great at getting mediocre talent.

Atleast the browns can enjoy the draft!!! Heck I really miss the days we used to pass on Rogers or I really would have loved passing on Watson this year I would have actually quit!!!!

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Like I said, if this season spirals then the whole crew is gone. 

One can only hope ...

except that Danny then hires the next useless "yes" man and we start all over.

Just now, Woz said:

One can only hope ...

I expect Doug to get a shot when Bruce is gone and then we'll have more of the same. Not firing Bruce when he hired Scot was stupid. 

5 minutes ago, Brian23 said:

And @Thaiphoon, I vehemently disagree with you. The "Middle" route behind CT is wide open if he throws into the hole in the zone. I didn't even realize the left was also breaking open at the same time. Literally, the worst decision was to throw it into the gang pile in the middle at the dude sitting center field with a LB crashing down on him.

Guess where Kirk threw it.

The hitch right in the middle behind the pocket at the time of the pic can't be thrown because of the DL in front of him and the LB there to crash down on him. 

Sorry, I'm tired from the drugs the hospital gave me so my eyesight might not be that great right now. Right now (and I reserve the right to change my mind once I'm more lucid tomorrow) the "middle route" on the right is a sure INT because it looks like the receiver is running too shallow. The one on the left is the one I want to throw to in the hole of the zone.

We agree on where he shouldn't have thrown it though. 

1 minute ago, Woz said:

One can only hope ...

One of the reasons we never go full rebuild is that Snyder is too cheap to pay for a bunch of fired coaches and new ones.  We’ve always forced hand me down coaches on the next staff because of this. The front office is the same way.

7 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

Well honestly I know he wouldn’t sign anyone even if we had the money and if he did it be a backup ILB to play Nose tackle or WR or something brilliant. But I’m just saying without Kirk maybe just maybe Bruce can get the executioner axe?

Doubtful that's enough to get Brucie-boy gone. We'd have to wait for the disaster that is 2018 first.

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

One can only hope ...

I wish I could be Danny’s yes man then get some kind of blackmail on him to force him to allow me to hire Scot back and Ban Bruce Allen from all picnics and redskins history events and let the guys do the work lol

7 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

The Browns are a special kind of bad. Only they could mess up the Wentz and Watson situations so badly. Look back at all the talent that team passed on in the draft and what they ended up taking lol. 

Would you prefer the Chargers then?

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Lol well if Cousins walks just wait.  2018 will be epic failure.

Oh, no doubt. But that's essentially a lost season (and likely draft class).

Just now, MKnight82 said:

If we plan on letting Cousins walk we should trade down in the first this year for 2019 picks, tank 2018 and have Draft ammo for the 2019 draft.

Problem with that is that it requires Allen to hurt himself intentionally. He's a horrible GM, but he's clever like a snake at staying around.

Archived