Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I mean, it makes no sense that you didn't. I'm not faking the result as town. 

Cause as I said imo you did this 2 games ago and we both were town and I said before and ill say again, shooting your bullets in a second without discussing is bad. Discussion is needed in this setup 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Cause as I said imo you did this 2 games ago and we both were town and I said before and ill say again, shooting your bullets in a second without discussing is bad. Discussion is needed in this setup 

I literally said, " you have some explaining to do" as an offhanded joke which you even took as a joke at the time responding only with a gif and I responded back with "lol acceptable" or something. The fact that you keep trying to shoehorn that in as being the same is ridiculous and silly. Looks so scummy because nobody in their right mind would consider them remotely similar. 

Furthermore there was never going to be another way for this to go down. My vote was never going anywhere but you. So I stand by the play. 

I mean, even if I have a gun for narrative purposes, I don't have access to a night kill like you do as per my results. If I give my info first it just gives you an opportunity to fit a narrative to explain it. I'd rather just go for broke. If I'm wrong, which I'm not convinced of, so be it

Just now, Forge said:

I literally said, " you have some explaining to do" as an offhanded joke which you even took as a joke at the time responding only with a gif and I responded back with "lol acceptable" or something. The fact that you keep trying to shoehorn that in as being the same is ridiculous and silly. Looks so scummy because nobody in their right mind would consider them remotely similar. 

Furthermore there was never going to be another way for this to go down. My vote was never going anywhere but you. So I stand by the play. 

I mean, even if I have a gun for narrative purposes, I don't have access to a night kill like you do as per my results. If I give my info first it just gives you an opportunity to fit a narrative to explain it. I'd rather just go for broke. If I'm wrong, which I'm not convinced of, so be it

Claiming a fake redletter on town and continuing down that road in a lock vote game is beyond reckless. You won't change my mind. And telling someone they need to explain something in that other game is still having the outward appearance of claiming you have something on someone. I thought you saw the hologram, I didn't take it as a joke. 

Even though I was Mafia last game I got fake redlettered in it as well. 

If you dont understand my frustration with it I can't explain it any other way 

I'm done with the conversation before I get myself banned

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Claiming a fake redletter on town and continuing down that road in a lock vote game is beyond reckless. You won't change my mind. And telling someone they need to explain something in that other game is still having the outward appearance of claiming you have something on someone. I thought you saw the hologram, I didn't take it as a joke. 

Even though I was Mafia last game I got fake redlettered in it as well. 

If you dont understand my frustration with it I can't explain it any other way 

I'm done with the conversation before I get myself banned

I'm sorry you feel persecuted by a joke 3 games ago. 

I stand by my results, which are not fake. You have access to a weapon, and a night kill. I'll take my chances.  With 12 votes on you, if you're town, seems very likely you're dead. I'm okay with that

2 hours ago, Forge said:
2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I push back harder then anyone on every red letter unless 

1. You claim all your info

2. You claim character 

3. You are forthcoming and do not ***** when questioned.  

4. Are not combative and hiding stuff 

Expand  

You asked questions when I already started there would be no Q and A. Maybe pay a little more attention

And this is why I follow this.  Smelled that one from a mile away 

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm sorry you feel persecuted by a joke 3 games ago. 

I stand by my results, which are not fake. You have access to a weapon, and a night kill. I'll take my chances.  With 12 votes on you, if you're town, seems very likely you're dead. I'm okay with that

face head GIF by Cartoon Hangover

@Forge let me tey and translate

Its been 3 games in a row Orca has been redlettered on d2 or d3.  Not 1 has been a real redletter and all 3 have been fake (ish in this instance).  It seems he is more frustrated by the fake stuff.  

I get the frustration as I probably started it when I faked something on squire like 3 out of 4 games (he was scum i think in all of them).  Its been a snowball effect since then and mostly people have targeted Orca for whatever reason.  

The frustration probably stems from exhaustion from trying to defend against 3 fake red letters in a row with most being wrong.  This may not be what he is saying but it's how I read it 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Forge let me tey and translate

Its been 3 games in a row Orca has been redlettered on d2 or d3.  Not 1 has been a real redletter and all 3 have been fake (ish in this instance).  It seems he is more frustrated by the fake stuff.  

I get the frustration as I probably started it when I faked something on squire like 3 out of 4 games (he was scum i think in all of them).  Its been a snowball effect since then and mostly people have targeted Orca for whatever reason.  

The frustration probably stems from exhaustion from trying to defend against 3 fake red letters in a row with most being wrong.  This may not be what he is saying but it's how I read it 

I mean, I don't know why he's considering what I did in a previous game as some sort of red letter. I literally said he had explaining to do and nothing else. Maybe he'd trip over himself. It's a ridiculous stance. 

My results aren't even fakish, so even using that term is disingenuous. Are they unfortunate? Maybe. Not so sure, but winning to concede there's a small chance I got screwed in terms of a perfect storm of unfortunate confidence. But I  was always going to try and see. Sometimes circumstance conspires against you, but I will play the odds.  Sometimes I lose. I'm fine with being the reason people locked in their votes even if it's wrong, which I'm not nearly convinced of. 

As I said, I don't hate the play and wouldn't change the way I did it.