Denzel Good torn ACL

NYRaider

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Two FA options:

• JR Sweezy: Started a ton of games for Cable in Seattle. Was a starter for 10 games on the Cardinals last season. 

• DJ Fluker: Former #11 pick that has started at G/T, was the Ravens starting RT last year. 

Either or but I would prefer sweezy

6 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Remember a few weeks ago when I asked if Good gets hurt who backs him up? Still don't have an answer to that lol

I remember through the entire offseason having talks about line depth.  As far as the o-line is concerned this is worst case scenario happening.  I said we should not trust Incognito to stay healthy and what if someone else goes down.  I remember all the scenarios and the worst was Good going down because he would be able to back up LG and RT if needed.  If we do not have a RG that can help Leatherwood expect to see a lot of Moreau staying in to block.  Especially with Watt next week.

I wonder how DeCastro's ankle is doing.  Cable might try to resurrect Carpenters career.  Could also bring in a RT and kick Leatherwood inside.  Wagner and Sharpe are available.

57 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Jacobs isn't going to be 100% on a short week and Richie has played 13/33 games we've had him. 

We can throw on anyone when we're cooking. And yeah both your points are valid. Gruden will need to use Drake well and be creative with his gameplan. At least we look better in the red zone outside of Andre James.

Sharpe and If you have to Leatherwood goes inside. Sharpe is the just in case and I was surprised he was cut over Parker last time. If Ritchie comes back and stays strong and healthy we'll be fine but that is a big IF. Cotton is also a possibility.