Denzel Good torn ACL

NYRaider

Just now, oakdb36 said:

The guy who did yesterday. PFF thinks he did fine. I didn't pay enough attention.

Yeah. I didn’t notice him - which is a good thing. He started a lot of games with the Pats last season and apparently did well. 

I think that was at RT though

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Even if Richie comes back, he can't be relied on anymore to stay healthy. We likely need a couple G's at this point. Bring back Cotton?

Can't be relied to stay healthy, no, but still a big upgrade when he's in. May as well have him for the few games he can give us or hope that luck keeps him healthy all the way through. 

May as well see what Cotton can do if they've kept him this long. Wouldn't mind a veteran signing. 

6 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Even if Richie comes back, he can't be relied on anymore to stay healthy. We likely need a couple G's at this point. Bring back Cotton?

I personally have always liked cotton I would have no problem with him coming in to play. I actually thought he was going to make the 53 man roster as good as back up until I realized what they were trying to do in terms of get a bunch of players that are versatile they can play multiple line positions. Cotton can only play guard