Week 3: GOTW - #1 Alabama @ #11 Florida - 3:30 EST on CBS

MikeT14

16 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

If Richardson's hammy wasn't gamy the Gators probably win this game tbqh.

Bama looks mortal, nobody this year looks unbeatable.

This was Young’s first road game starting.  The Florida 12th man was out in force today.  Once Young learns to play in that kind of environment, I think you see the offense evolve again.  

5 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

This was Young’s first road game starting.  The Florida 12th man was out in force today.  Once Young learns to play in that kind of environment, I think you see the offense evolve again.  

Agreed.  Crowd was a huge factor.  It isn't this close in Tuscaloosa. 

9 minutes ago, mse326 said:

With Richardson this Florida team is top 3 in the country. With Emory Jones they are still top 10. At this point I'd be surprised if we don't see this run back as the SECCG

Waiting for Richardson to start is killing me. Trask was alright but **** I've been craving an athlete like him under center since Timmy

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, mse326 said:

With Richardson this Florida team is top 3 in the country. With Emory Jones they are still top 10. At this point I'd be surprised if we don't see this run back as the SECCG

Just gotta hope that Mullen and his DC don't blow a game being their own worst enemies.