Week 2: Bears vs Bengals

soulman

1 minute ago, blkwdw13 said:

I wonder if Nagy is getting pressure from other players, coaches, and staff as to play fields more.

When asked why Fields isn’t starting Lazor said Nagy has his philosophy on it and that is what they are doing. 

Easy to read more into that than is necessary or fair, but on surface that doesn’t seem like a ringing endorsement for what they are doing. 

• Like 1

Just now, dll2000 said:

When asked why Fields isn’t starting Lazor said Nagy has his philosophy on it and that is what they are doing. 

Easy to read more into that than is necessary or fair, but on surface that doesn’t seem like a ringing endorsement for what they are doing. 

Lazor also said that Fields has been ready to take everything thrown at him since training camp. That's what I was referring to, and to me at least it seems a little more pointed. What ever happens going forward it's going to be interesting.

4 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

Lazor also said that Fields has been ready to take everything thrown at him since training camp. That's what I was referring to, and to me at least it seems a little more pointed. What ever happens going forward it's going to be interesting.

At Cleveland would be a tough first start, but it is what it is.  

The rest of the inactives, Gipson is a curious one especially with him only getting 7 snaps last week also. I guess the coaches don't like what they see in practice.

8 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

No Trevis Gipson today surprisingly

Chicago inactives:

NT - Eddie Goldman

OLB - Trevis Gipson

TE - Jesper Horsted

QB - Nick Foles

WR - Breshad Perriman

OT - Alex Taylor

45 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

The rest of the inactives, Gipson is a curious one especially with him only getting 7 snaps last week also. I guess the coaches don't like what they see in practice.

Chicago inactives:

NT - Eddie Goldman

OLB - Trevis Gipson

TE - Jesper Horsted

QB - Nick Foles

WR - Breshad Perriman

OT - Alex Taylor

Why was Perriman brought in if he's inactive? I don't get this stuff.