Civilization Mafia II - Game Over! Civilization wins!

Whicker

On 9/27/2021 at 2:40 PM, Tk3 said:

Maybe I'm thinking about it the wrong way - but I feel like scum is going to want these roles to protect from night hits that are inevitably going to come into play in future ages

Or do we think that wonders with hit capabilities are going to be pretty rare and therefore hit protection will be less important to them?

Either way, I think town needs to get these two in particular, along with Stonehenge

On 9/27/2021 at 3:02 PM, carl_sjunior said:

this dude is worrying a lot about how scum think

tryhard

On 9/27/2021 at 9:00 PM, Whicker said:

Vote Count

3 Pickle – Nacho, KSJ, Mwil
5 Gopher – Raves, Tk3, Kevin, Orca, Pickle
3 Orca – Matts, Forge, Rack
1 KSJ – Squire
1 No Lynch – Carl
1 Swag – Gopher
1 Mwil – Swag
1 Tk3 – Bcb
1 Matts - Josh

@gopherwrestler will be the lynch.

You have until 8:10 CST to finalize build requests.

You have until 9:00 CST for moves

That voting distribution.

On 9/28/2021 at 9:11 AM, carl_sjunior said:

there is a 6 page difference between my last post and now, and it has been a whole night as well. there's nothing to contribute to. other than mwil fishing and rick lurking. which has been noted by others.

On 9/28/2021 at 3:47 PM, The Orca said:

So we have

1. Mwil playing games with his vote. Wanting people to be nice for him to follow or liking his posts to get his vote

2. Jumping on @Raves false argument about the end of day voting yesterday. Agreeing with him to validate said faulty argument. Which upon questioning took Raves 5 seconds maybe to see his error, yet Mwil was more than willing to go with it without checking

3. More or less has tunneled in his voting today without much reason to back it

4. Scolded everyone based on a miss lynch D1

Mwil and KSJ are my top 2

lol

Carl’s interaction with Tk3 and bcb felt the worst of the four.  I think Carl was nervous about teammate interaction or creating pressure on teammates.  He disappeared yesterday after he realized he messed up and stayed absent the previous game when he subbed in as scum.  He doesn’t want to cause harm.  So, I think Rick looks good and MWil already flipped Town.

tk3 and bcb’s interactions were just meaningless on the surface.  Bcb answered a question, which provided some generic activity and interaction between the two, and Carl ribbed tk3 a bit, but not in a hostile manner.

Squire’s play is a bit confusing.  But, despite me pointing out his assumption on my death, I don’t think scum squire does that.

Raves isn’t setting off as many alarm bells as I thought.