Week 4 GDT Texans @ Bills: Allen's playoff revenge!

Trentwannabe

4 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Boogie is active for the first time. Nice to see Phillips over Butler today as well.

Finally get to see Boogie. So stoked with Butler inactive he may line up at 3Tech some today.

I expect Siran Neal to be in for a huge game today. I think he is more consistent than Taron. Taron just knows how to make huge impact plays.

32 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Finally get to see Boogie. So stoked with Butler inactive he may line up at 3Tech some today.

I expect Siran Neal to be in for a huge game today. I think he is more consistent than Taron. Taron just knows how to make huge impact plays.

I like Neal but I think you continue to wrongfully evaluate Taron Johnson

24 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I like Neal but I think you continue to wrongfully evaluate Taron Johnson

I just think that Taron gives up to many catches on 3rd down. Prevents us from getting the defense off the field. I love his big pick 6s but he is our worst coverage guy at CB. Maybe its just cause he has to go up against the opposing teams quick slot recievers but when Neal is in there it seems we dont give up as many catches to slots.I 

7 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

I just think that Taron gives up to many catches on 3rd down. Prevents us from getting the defense off the field. I love his big pick 6s but he is our worst coverage guy at CB. Maybe its just cause he has to go up against the opposing teams quick slot recievers but when Neal is in there it seems we dont give up as many catches to slots.I 

That’s also a product of the defense that funnels everything underneath and to the middle of the field. I think the lack of pass rush had more to do with us not getting off the field then Johnson or any defender. 

The passer rating against him last year was better than Wallace and Norman.