BDL 2021 Week 4 - Rome Eternals @ Lancaster Werewolves

SirA1

Who Wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Romer Eternals
    • Lancaster Werewolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/07/2021 at 03:59 AM

25 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Did you specify that in your gameplan? If so I missed it

Well Lane Johnson was a surprise inactive Sunday morning due to personal reasons so I didn't address it in the gameplan because I didn't see it coming. But I can assure you that I won't be putting Flowers at OT under any circumstances and feel comfortable with Hunt there as a spot starter.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Well Lane Johnson was a surprise inactive Sunday morning due to personal reasons so I didn't address it in the gameplan because I didn't see it coming. But I can assure you that I won't be putting Flowers at OT under any circumstances and feel comfortable with Hunt there as a spot starter.

Noted for future situations 

47 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Yea that was a sucky last minute inactive for you. Can't blame us for thinking it's flowers there cause he's the only backup listed tho. 

4 hours ago, rackcs said:

Ereck Flowers is not playing OT for me. Hunt will go outside to RT where he played well last year and Flowers is an acceptable guard. Yeah he was a bust top 10 OT but he's a fine guard. Peters is playing great this year also but go ahead.

Either way you're starting a guy at right tackle who shouldn't be starting at right tackle.

22 minutes ago, Blue said:

Played so well they moved him to guard this year.

I can't find the source but basically they think he was good at RT but felt he could be an All-Pro at guard. I'm not saying he's elite at RT and nothing is getting by him but I would feel comfortable enough with him starting there for a few games. 

Went Lancaster. Even with some OL issues, Rome isn't exactly bringing a whirlwind of pass rushing dynamos at those guys anyway. Also, can someone with more knowledge enlighten me on Jaire Alexander? Rome's game plan of seemingly targeting him no matter who he covers makes it seem like he's awful.

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Went Lancaster. Even with some OL issues, Rome isn't exactly bringing a whirlwind of pass rushing dynamos at those guys anyway. Also, can someone with more knowledge enlighten me on Jaire Alexander? Rome's game plan of seemingly targeting him no matter who he covers makes it seem like he's awful.

If that’s the case @rackcs I’ll give you a 7th for him 

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Main targets are RB/TE .   If he was on Cooper we were going after Alexander all day for reasons in write up.   He's not so back to sentence one 

On 10/3/2021 at 1:33 PM, SirA1 said:

We will rotate to find whoever Ramsey is assigned to if not Cooper by cycling in our other wr early in order to get the matchup we crave against Alexander.

@bcb1213 I think I probably misunderstood this part then? It made me think whoever Alexander was on, was the matchup you "craved". 

13 minutes ago, Jlash said:

@bcb1213 I think I probably misunderstood this part then? It made me think whoever Alexander was on, was the matchup you "craved". 

Basically we were trying to get Cooper on Alexander by finding whoever he may have had Ramsey assigned to if not him.  We rotate our wr pretty heavily.  So if Ramsey was assigned Waddle per instance and we started Renfrow, it could put Ramsey on Cooper instead.  Idk if what I said even makes sense