Week 6 GOTW Thread: (5-0) #4 Penn State at (5-0) #3 Iowa

MikeT14

18 minutes ago, biggie. said:

What a freaking war that was.

Too bad Bama/Georgia would annihilate both.

Really wasn't a war. Bad QB play from Clifford, and then just literally not even having a QB on the field for more than a half of the game. But yes even with Clifford Bama and even Georgia would easily beat both of these teams.

TBH I think Georgia is kinda overrated. I can't see any way Bama doesn't win the Championship game this year again. 

48 minutes ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

I mean I still don’t think we are the #3 team in the nation but we got the W….are we a Top 15 team? Yes but are we a Top 5 team? I don’t think so yet anyway 

You are a team who’s fans shouldn’t have rushed the field after beating a team ranked 1 spot behind you in the polls.

that was  wry amusing to watch

1 minute ago, malibuspeedrace said:

You are a team who’s fans shouldn’t have rushed the field after beating a team ranked 1 spot behind you in the polls.

I never have a problem with fans rushing the field. I did miss that but either way I don’t care, fans should have fun IMO. I try to be realistic about our team and I don’t think we are the real deal 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, malibuspeedrace said:

field/court rushing gatekeeping is always wild to me. let the fans be excited. biggest Iowa home game and win since 1985 and it was a comeback victory. they weren't gonna keep them off the field. 

2 hours ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

I never have a problem with fans rushing the field. I did miss that but either way I don’t care, fans should have fun IMO. I try to be realistic about our team and I don’t think we are the real deal 

It was tough watching that offense against a good defense but they got it done and that's what counts. How bad was 33's injury? Name escapes me. That kid is good