NFL Coaching & Exc. Opening

Texas_OutLaw7

1 minute ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Was the game bophets other half?

He is the one that disappeared for a year because Dak was playing well, only to come back after the 9ers and blame everything on Dak.

And all this tells me is YOU want to see this stuff. lol I don't look at sigs. 

What? You wont even have to look at it? Thats dumb. Kind of defeats the purpose. 

58 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Really curious to see how this goes. I think they’ve made an impressive hire.

I love this hire. I am surprised more of Dallas didn't want to look at him and only thinks of Sean as the one who got away. 

Eberflous didnt leave here on good terms if you remember. There was some sort of weird disagreement over the way the linebackers were being used which led to leaving. IIRC he even called plays for a few games and then was stripped of that as well, but my memory is foggy on that. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Eberflous didnt leave here on good terms if you remember. There was some sort of weird disagreement over the way the linebackers were being used which led to leaving. IIRC he even called plays for a few games and then was stripped of that as well, but my memory is foggy on that. 

Interesting. Not one single bit of that do I recall. 

6 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Interesting. Not one single bit of that do I recall. 

It was so long ago that I really am hazy on it. I dont remember all of it, but I do remember that we offered him the DC position and he turned us down. He had some sort of altercation with the rest of the staff and I am 99% sure it was the use of our linebackers. 

Edited by Matts4313

3 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

All he had to do was roll over in bed and snap a photo. It wasn’t difficult.

Hey now, I did have to ask permission to post it as well as figure out a caption.

3 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Yeah, damn shame that I wanted you to be right. Silly me. 

Ha. But at the same time you told me it should be something I want to see, and seeing Slam give me praise everytime you post is pretty fantastic.