Is this the year the Dallas Cowboys finally win it all for Jerry Jones and Skip Bayless?

Championshiporbust

I think they’re one of the teams that’s going to be there in late January. They’re offense looks almost unstoppable. But Buffalo and Arizona can score with them and they have really good defenses. But I believe Kliff(autocorrect just made him Klingon) Kingsbury is a dope and could very well screw it up. But Green Bay will probably have a healthy OLine at some point.

Short version. I think they have as good a chance as anyone but I’m going with Buffalo because they’re defense is phenomenal.

They can but the reality is that the competition is stiff in the NFC. 

Tampa Bay, Arizona, Green Bay, Los Angeles and Dallas are the contenders. 

They are a really good team so far this year though. 5th in EPA passing offense, 4th in EPA rushing offense, 7th in EPA passing defense. Rushing defense 17th is the only area where they aren't great right now.

Dallas looks like a serious SB contender for the first time in a long time but getting out of the NFC will be a slugfest.