2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

Just now, Troy Brown said:

everyone lost imo

i guess the nets since they got seth curry.

harden is clearly the best player in the deal but it just proves these midseason blockbusters aren't that fruitful in the present because these dudes need time to learn each other/their fits

Harden just fell off a cliff with his scoring/efficiency after the new rules were implemented. And Ben refusing to play has been one of the strangest sagas ever, lol. I'm interested to see how you guys do in the playoffs, you seem to be finding your groove and the coaching change seems to have worked out well.

Y'all banished Danny Ainge to tank us into hell.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Harden just fell off a cliff with his scoring/efficiency after the new rules were implemented. And Ben refusing to play has been one of the strangest sagas ever, lol. I'm interested to see how you guys do in the playoffs, you seem to be finding your groove and the coaching change seems to have worked out well.

Y'all banished Danny Ainge to tank us into hell.

the groove is found. tatum is a superstar. best record in the nba post all star break. 17-5. best defense in the world. hardest road to the finals but it won't even matter

• Like 1

Just now, Troy Brown said:

the groove is found. tatum is a superstar. best record in the nba post all star break. 17-5. best defense in the world. hardest road to the finals but it won't even matter

Nets, Bucks, 76ers is a potential gauntlet, will be interesting to see. When is time lord coming back?

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Do you think he plays this season? 

Who knows at this point? This season is a mess anyways. Ben is more a longer term asset. We’re not winning anything this season. Not fully healthy, no continuity and if we beat the Cavs tonight the path to finals is going to be real tough. Potentially have to go through Celtics, Bucks, Miami and whoever wins the West. We’d have to pull off a Dallas Mavericks type run. 

41 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Who knows at this point? This season is a mess anyways. Ben is more a longer term asset. We’re not winning anything this season. Not fully healthy, no continuity and if we beat the Cavs tonight the path to finals is going to be real tough. Potentially have to go through Celtics, Bucks, Miami and whoever wins the West. We’d have to pull off a Dallas Mavericks type run. 

Durant could go god tier mode. 

Just now, Bullet Club said:

Shows how forgettable your team is

Smacking around on Desmond Bane/Dillon Brooks in the 1st round means nothing to me. I know that your only memories of Luka are in the 1st round so I'm sure you hold those near and dear to your heart.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Smacking around on Desmond Bane/Dillon Brooks in the 1st round means nothing to me. I know that your only memories of Luka are in the 1st round so I'm sure you hold those near and dear to your heart.

Watching his team fail him twice isn't really a fond memory of mine surprisingly

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

Watching his team fail him twice isn't really a fond memory of mine surprisingly

We had a chance to end this once and for all but Luka went out of his way to get a suspension rescinded in order to fake an injury just so he didn't have to see Don Don. Rudy body his arse up in the Olympics last summer too, lol.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We had a chance to end this once and for all but Luka went out of his way to get a suspension rescinded in order to fake an injury just so he didn't have to see Don Don. Rudy body his arse up in the Olympics last summer too, lol.

Oh trust me I am sufficiently annoyed that happened because I'd love to see him send the Jazz home