Impending Hue Jackson Firing, Coaching Non-Options, & Other Nonsense

Mind Character

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

I didn't cite...I reported what I heard.

It's consistent with what many of us think/suspect.

That's all.

No need to snipe, unless it makes you feel good.

I like to snipe, especially when buffoonery is afoot.

The opinion of some yokel who calls in to awkwardly provide a terrible take for a talking head to respond to isn't worth noting or repeating, nor does it confirm anything.

3 hours ago, Wolfhunt said:

If you really think he is better than the ginger you are crazy.  I would take ginger of McCarron any day of the week.  You really want to risk trading a 2nd and a 3rd for a guy who can't beat out ginger boy....no thanks.

Interesting the different societal rules we have for what is respectable when describing people's appearances.

5 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

McCarron is by far the best NFL QB on any Ohio team.

Hmm.  Not sure he's earned that yet, but I also like him more than most on here.  My conspiracy theory is that they will now use McCarron as a bargaining chip for getting Hue to become the new Cincinnati Bengals coach next season with his choice at passer.

I just realized whats going to happen. Its obvious.

Marvin Lewis fired / retired.

Hue Jackson fired.

Hue Jackson hired by the Bengals. Hue Jackson makes the playoffs with the Bengals while we hire/fire another head coach in between.

Tell me that is not the Brownsiest timeline ever.

18 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

Hue is desperate because the veil of competency has been lifted. The bill of goods he sold has not been delivered upon. AJ would have bought him another year in his mind.

13 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

*ditchdigger sitting cross-legged channeling Hue's thoughts gif*

That is what I was thinking as well.  I figure AJ will look better than what we have, be locked up at least one more year & then when Hue is fired after the 2018 season, it'll be time for Marvin Lewis to retire & Hue can take AJ over to Cincinnati.  It SEEMS kinda far fetched, but I dunno...

4 hours ago, roger murdock said:

I just realized whats going to happen. Its obvious.

Marvin Lewis fired / retired.

Hue Jackson fired.

Hue Jackson hired by the Bengals. Hue Jackson makes the playoffs with the Bengals while we hire/fire another head coach in between.

Tell me that is not the Brownsiest timeline ever.

That's why it was a godsend that we didn't trade for AJ, even if he could be good.

Archived