"Diggs! Sideline! Touchdown! Unbelievable!" - Al Michaels, 10/31/21

Matts4313

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:
4 minutes ago, quiller said:

Having Parson's off the LOS is not helping.. he seems lost back there and is not making any positive plays...

I have been keeing on the pawson's on every snap he has not rushed the passer a single time that is absurd

you cant judge LB play without knowing their responsibilities. He could be playing out of his mind and you would have no idea because a lot of that is not splash plays. The fact that the defense is drastically improved should tell you hes doing well even if you are missing some splash plays. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

you cant judge LB play without knowing their responsibilities. He could be playing out of his mind and you would have no idea because a lot of that is not splash plays. The fact that the defense is drastically improved should tell you hes doing well even if you are missing some splash plays. 

I consider putting pressure on a quarterback and/or sacking him much more than so called splash plays..

He can do everything correct at the linebacker position and still not make the same impact as he can killing the quarterback to me that's on no brainer