Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

@The Orca can you elaborate on how your double vote and vig hit correspond together? 

If you use your double vote you guys have to use your hit?

He said they have to lynch the guy to get control of their hit. Which is what I was alluding to in the PM about the possibility of them being scum is low. 

@The Orca can you elaborate on how your double vote and vig hit correspond together? 

If you use your double vote you guys have to use your hit?

If we use the double vote on someone, that person will be killed. If the person we use it on is lynched we get to choose who is hit. If we dont use the double vote a random town will be hit 

Just now, The Orca said:

If we use the double vote on someone, that person will be killed. If the person we use it on is lynched we get to choose who is hit. If we dont use the double vote a random town will be hit 

That's an interesting role @Malfatron

I had to explore the thought that I was being manipulated to think you guys were innocent and were just scum pulling the trigger. I messaged Matts like 3 times today about it. Everything seems to line up though. I'm going to assume that mafia either forgot their move N2 or targeted Matts and I, which we know cant work while we were in a different dimension. Then last night either we were targeted again or they didnt submit a move again. Which means that Daniel being Mafia is almost assured. 

Can I ask why you guys chose Dome over Daniel last night? Not your hit, your vote. Hindsight, we may have been able to win last night if you got both. 

The one thing I'm not certain of@Forge. Do you claim Town alignment? If you are Indy, can you win in conjunction with town? 

9 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

That's an interesting role @Malfatron

I had to explore the thought that I was being manipulated to think you guys were innocent and were just scum pulling the trigger. I messaged Matts like 3 times today about it. Everything seems to line up though. I'm going to assume that mafia either forgot their move N2 or targeted Matts and I, which we know cant work while we were in a different dimension. Then last night either we were targeted again or they didnt submit a move again. Which means that Daniel being Mafia is almost assured. 

Can I ask why you guys chose Dome over Daniel last night? Not your hit, your vote. Hindsight, we may have been able to win last night if you got both. 

The one thing I'm not certain of@Forge. Do you claim Town alignment? If you are Indy, can you win in conjunction with town? 

He voted/pushed you. Was on the same line as Daboyle and the "vote beyond". Daniel did lynch Daboyle, which if he voted you would have been you lynched and not Daboyle. Then his shift in being nonchalant before the deadlines started passing and then becoming more focused and trying to get Forge to clear him, which apparently Forge couldn't do 

12 minutes ago, The Orca said:

He voted/pushed you. Was on the same line as Daboyle and the "vote beyond". Daniel did lynch Daboyle, which if he voted you would have been you lynched and not Daboyle. Then his shift in being nonchalant before the deadlines started passing and then becoming more focused and trying to get Forge to clear him, which apparently Forge couldn't do 

I just went back and re-read. I understand why you guys went that route. 

@bucsfan333 I thought you had Matts and I night 2? Lol

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

@Forge - I, too, would like a little reassurance that you are 100% sure that the conditions that would break your brainwash have not been met. It is hard for me to grasp the idea that mafia did not put in a failed hit attempt on us. Though to be fair, we went 'to another dimension'; but I assume all the mechanics would be the same as a failed hit. 

I mean, I flat out asked host. I'm still brainwashed. Its in my role description as well. 

Now, what constitutes a failed hit is maybe open to interpretation, and I'm not going to get an answer to that, specifically from host, which is fair. So maybe, for example, Swag was simply carrying out the hit and Porca's move gets priority in the sequence and so the hit didn't get carried out and that wouldn't constitute a "failed" hit?  

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

We were not kidnapped.

We willingly disappeared. 

@Forge can you explain your role a little bit more to me?

Nothing to explain, tbh. I'm brainwashed to conduct mafia's hits at night. They are not obligated to use me, but they can. The brainwash breaks if they use me 3 times or if their night kill fails (regardless of whether or not I was the one attempting to carry it out). Also, mafia knows of  this. 

As of right now, I'm still brainwashed. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Nothing to explain, tbh. I'm brainwashed to conduct mafia's hits at night. They are not obligated to use me, but they can. The brainwash breaks if they use me 3 times or if their night kill fails (regardless of whether or not I was the one attempting to carry it out). 

As of right now, I'm still brainwashed. 

Ok but what is YOUR role/abilities?

@Forge if you are claiming that your only ability is that you are brainwashed and carry out the mafia's hits, I'm going to call BS.

That's not even an "ability" there has been no other role discussed or revealed that has a similar ability. 

So, please come clean. What is YOUR role and alignment?

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

@Forge if you are claiming that your only ability is that you are brainwashed and carry out the mafia's hits, I'm going to call BS.

That's not even an "ability" there has been no other role discussed or revealed that has a similar ability. 

So, please come clean. What is YOUR role and alignment?

Cool, call bs on it and see how that goes. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Cool, call bs on it and see how that goes. 

Refusing to reveal information late game is scummy. You are the one deciding to "see how that goes". 

You could however, you know, help.

Ok... let's assume your role is just to be brainwashed.

Why not reveal that info and request for someone to watch you (cough @bucsfan333 cough) and see who visits you to have you perform the kill? 

Also, you are claiming that you are not informed of anything at night for your brainwash status? Nothing?

What happens to you after you've been used 3 time by the mafia for kills? You just stop being brainwashed? Do you gain use of an ability?

Refusing to reveal information late game is scummy. You are the one deciding to "see how that goes". 

You could however, you know, help.

Ok... let's assume your role is just to be brainwashed.

Why not reveal that info and request for someone to watch you (cough @bucsfan333 cough) and see who visits you to have you perform the kill? 

Also, you are claiming that you are not informed of anything at night for your brainwash status? Nothing?

What happens to you after you've been used 3 time by the mafia for kills? You just stop being brainwashed? Do you gain use of an ability?

Wow...okay...well...lets see...

I've basically revealed this info since day 1. 

Bucs did in fact track me on day 2 (I did nothing). 

Maybe be caught up on the info before lashing out at people? 

Just now, Forge said:

Wow...okay...well...lets see...

I've basically revealed this info since day 1. 

Bucs did in fact track me on day 2 (I did nothing). 

Maybe be caught up on the info before lashing out at people? 

I am fully caught up. I am aware that you have stated "you do not know whether or not you killed anyone". I am also aware that Bucs claimed to have watched you night two and you went nowhere. 

Now that we are past the pleasantries, I ask again.

You are claiming that you are not informed of anything at night for your brainwash status? Nothing?

What is your alignment? What is your character name?