Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Forge said:

@The Orca @Pickle Rick

I'm scum. It has been discovered apparently. 

The first declaration of alignment. I'm glad you are figuring out how to play.

Instead of being combative in what was a mostly cut/dry lynch Daniel situation, you decided that you wanted to dig your heels in, clearly keeping back information about your actual role/ability and now are demanding everyone vote you. 

The situation could and should have played out differently.

Here is an example:

Me: Forge what is your alignment and ability.

Forge: I am indy aligned, controlled by mafia at night to carry out their moves "if they put in a move". Once I am used three times my alignment becomes mafia aligned. I cannot win with town. 

Me: Thanks for the info.

On 10/26/2021 at 9:01 PM, Malfatron said:

Night actions will be based on natural resolution

43 minutes ago, Forge said:

I mean, I flat out asked host. I'm still brainwashed. Its in my role description as well. 

Now, what constitutes a failed hit is maybe open to interpretation, and I'm not going to get an answer to that, specifically from host, which is fair. So maybe, for example, Swag was simply carrying out the hit and Porca's move gets priority in the sequence and so the hit didn't get carried out and that wouldn't constitute a "failed" hit?  

This is possible depending on what rule 10 means 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

The first declaration of alignment. I'm glad you are figuring out how to play.

Instead of being combative in what was a mostly cut/dry lynch Daniel situation, you decided that you wanted to dig your heels in, clearly keeping back information about your actual role/ability and now are demanding everyone vote you. 

The situation could and should have played out differently.

Here is an example:

Me: Forge what is your alignment and ability.

Forge: I am indy aligned, controlled by mafia at night to carry out their moves "if they put in a move". Once I am used three times my alignment becomes mafia aligned. I cannot win with town. 

Me: Thanks for the info.

Get the votes. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:
On 10/26/2021 at 8:01 PM, Malfatron said:

Night actions will be based on natural resolution

45 minutes ago, Forge said:

I mean, I flat out asked host. I'm still brainwashed. Its in my role description as well. 

Now, what constitutes a failed hit is maybe open to interpretation, and I'm not going to get an answer to that, specifically from host, which is fair. So maybe, for example, Swag was simply carrying out the hit and Porca's move gets priority in the sequence and so the hit didn't get carried out and that wouldn't constitute a "failed" hit?  

This is possible depending on what rule 10 means 

That would require a redirect or for Swag to be unknown scum, right? 

Just now, Forge said:

I mean, I'm already helping out. If Daniel decides to join in at all in self preservation, that's 2. I don't know how to help any more than that. 

What happens when you are used three times by the mafia to kill? Your ability MUST say something. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

That would require a redirect or for Swag to be unknown scum, right? 

No, what I'm saying is that Mafia has to designate someone to carry out a hit and last night it was swag. But Porca killed him before he could carry it out because Porca's move comes first in the order of events. Therefore its not a "failed hit" by mafia as they never actually had a chance to use it. 

• Like 1