Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

If what they say is true, they had to take a shot in the dark each night. If they didnt shoot Touch day 1, a random town member would have been killed anyway. So you take the higher percentage chance to kill a mafia member and take the shot yourself. 

I cant blame them for being wrong with no information other than thread play to go off of.

LIS, it's unlikely. Not ruling it out. Squire supports that they have to take the shot when he said that they were compulsive. 

If Daniel isn't scum, I don't know how else to explain a lack of Mafia hits. 

@Slappy Mc @The Orca this is forge waiving the white flag.  He is clearly not town and has given up (his mo). I'm leaning he is mafia with squire.  They seem too corridinated with trying to follow the "voices from beyond".  I'm guessing Squire rolecopped us and found out that we were the vig and decided to come up with the message from the beyond to get a mislynch.  They didnt take into account we would kill swag and throw their plan into shambles.  

1 minute ago, Forge said:

And the previously stated premise would be that it was a plan? You keep saying you're reading...

Princess Bride You Keep Using That Word GIF - Princess Bride You Keep Using  That Word I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means - Discover &  Share GIFs

It would have made much more sense to not bus Daboyle and vote Matts/Myself and perform another hit on a town member thus being in a highly advantageous position for a win the following day... 

Again, the numbers and logic don't add up to them being mafia to me, but I have my current signature because I am an idiot.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Slappy Mc @The Orca this is forge waiving the white flag.  He is clearly not town and has given up (his mo). I'm leaning he is mafia with squire.  They seem too corridinated with trying to follow the "voices from beyond".  I'm guessing Squire rolecopped us and found out that we were the vig and decided to come up with the message from the beyond to get a mislynch.  They didnt take into account we would kill swag and throw their plan into shambles.  

lol yeah, totally giving up. 

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

It would have made much more sense to not bus Daboyle and vote Matts/Myself and perform another hit on a town member thus being in a highly advantageous position for a win the following day... 

Again, the numbers and logic don't add up to them being mafia to me, but I have my current signature because I am an idiot.

I mean, Daniel was also on that line. I think Porca was like the second vote. They may have felt stuck not being able to move without causing a scene. 

Honestly, the biggest deterrent to the idea that it was a plan was that I don't think the swag would let the twins kill him  lol 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You are suggesting that Daniel is not mafia and that Squire and Forge are. 

I've definitely heard of a mafia role cop. Squire has been active enough that he wouldn't miss a mafia hit however. The biggest qualm I have with Forge/Squire being mafia is there not being a hit. 

At this point Forges claim is where I get stuck the most. His role just doesnt make sense in this game format. I had him pegged as an indy early on with his comments, but I figured he was an independent SK until Porca claimed the hits.

Squire defended Daboyle extremely hard without any evidence and Daboyle flipped mafia. Squire then played it off as "right logic, bad read". 

Daniel's inactivity would explain there not being a hit from the mafia, but the mystic voice remains, so I believe there is at least one active non-town member. 

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I dont see it as his classic giving up as mafia style. Which was clear giving up. I know cause it cost me the best game ever in burn notice, when i think i had the vote on Squire, Forge wasnt even an option at the time. I do agree with the Squire/Forge angle though. Possibility that Forge is indy and can only win if he is used 3 times/with mafia and is trying to prolong the game. Maybe he has a deathproof or something as well 

Top 3 for me right now are

Squire

Daniel

Forge

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I mean, Daniel was also on that line. I think Porca was like the second vote. They may have felt stuck not being able to move without causing a scene. 

Honestly, the biggest deterrent to the idea that it was a plan was that I don't think the swag would let the twins kill him  lol 

Daniel hopped on the line really early comparatively. With his inactivity he probably wouldn't have been on to change it. Porca and Bucs were the final two to vote Daboyle essentially performing the killing blow. Comparing them is not apples to apples. 

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Daniel hopped on the line really early comparatively. With his inactivity he probably wouldn't have been on to change it. Porca and Bucs were the final two to vote Daboyle essentially performing the killing blow. Comparing them is not apples to apples. 

He hopped on the line after the first Porca vote according to the line. Its possible that Malf wrote this up weirdly though

On 11/2/2021 at 6:28 PM, Malfatron said:

daboyle - 5(slappymatts, porca, daniel, porca (2), bucs

slappymatts - 4(dome, daboyle, vote from beyond, swag

bucs - 2 (mwil, squire

dome - 1 (forge

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

ou are suggesting that Daniel is not mafia and that Squire and Forge are. 

I've definitely heard of a mafia role cop. Squire has been active enough that he wouldn't miss a mafia hit however. The biggest qualm I have with Forge/Squire being mafia is there not being a hit. 

At this point Forges claim is where I get stuck the most. His role just doesnt make sense in this game format. I had him pegged as an indy early on with his comments, but I figured he was an independent SK until Porca claimed the hits.

Squire defended Daboyle extremely hard without any evidence and Daboyle flipped mafia. Squire then played it off as "right logic, bad read". 

Daniel's inactivity would explain there not being a hit from the mafia, but the mystic voice remains, so I believe there is at least one active non-town member. 

1. It is definitely out of those 3 imo

2. The no kill can easily be explained.  They tried to kill you n2 and then chose not to kill to try and frame us n3 which is why they are both stuck on the "porca was able to kill his teammate" which is not possible in almost every game.  It defeats the purpose of the game and is why hosts don't allow it (yet they both keep pushing it)

3. Role Cop is almost always a scum role and not town.  

4. Again i think we have it down to 2 out of 3, it would be nice to nail it tonight and end it though

41 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Considering the voice said to vote me and Matts, I'm almost certain it is not a voice with a town win interest in mind. 

The fact that no ones abilities have turn up anything about messages or voting from "beyond" I'd imagine that the person controlling that information is still alive. 

Since the voice and vote came when only town had died to that point in the game leads you to this reasoning??

39 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

IMO, they would deserve the win alone if they used the mafia hit on Swag and helping me vote Daboyle who also flipped mafia.

It is far more likely they would be Indy over being mafia. Either way, they have been doing the heavy lifting for us and are our best shot to win tonight if Daniel isn't mafia. 

Heavy lifting by killing touch and mwil?

33 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Joseline Hernandez Facepalm GIF

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Since the voice and vote came when only town had died to that point in the game leads you to this reasoning??

Since I know Matts/my alignment to be town and the fact that no role has said anything about speaking/voting from beyond, yes I believe the person sending messages/votes is alive and not town aligned. The people that have been willing to divulge their role information have mentioned nothing about abilities to send messages/votes, which would be key information should such a person choose to share it, so IMO the person withholding the information about it is not town aligned and is still alive.