Week 8 (already???) Thread: WFT (2-5) vs Denver (3-4) - GIF Theme: Tim Allen

MikeT14

Good times getting to watch Justin Fields and Khalil Herbert rip through the Niners defense as a little aperitif for today’s game. Glad we have Cheeseman and Toney instead of Herbert, and glad we have Davis and the chance to draft some lesser guy in the 1st this year instead of Fields. Nailed that one.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Troublez said:

We need a win today - the defense needs to feast and maybe we can get our identity back. Win before bye... 1 game from .500 and we can re assess the scheme etc over the bye week. 

Having made few adjustments in-game this season, do you really expect them to reassess the scheme over the bye week?  

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

Having made few adjustments in-game this season, do you really expect them to reassess the scheme over the bye week?  

No.... which is head scratching, giving the accountability that RR preaches. I'm just trying to stay positive.

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

With all of the going for it on fourth downs recently, I think Rivera doesn’t trust Blewitt.  Nor would I with that name.  

Honestly, with the way analytics are, I think going for it in more situations makes sense. 2 yards isn't a lot.

That said, I'm not watching a Buffalo Bills game...