Points Per Game 20.9 20.0
Points Allowed Per Game 30.0 18.1
Total Yards 357.7 365.7
Yards Passing 238.7 259.1
Yards Rushing 119.0 106.6
Yards Allowed 416.6 335.6
Pass Yards Allowed 311.1 236.3
Rush Yards Allowed 105.4 99.3

Tim Allen Thinking GIF by filmeditorI don’t think we win this game. I think Teddy Bridgewater does enough game managing to put the Broncos in the position to win while Heinicke makes a few mistakes like he’s made the last 3 games and we lose a close game. Also, we have to travel to Denver and the altitude will affect our team.

I’d also point out that the Broncos have a good rushing attack with Gordon & the rookie Javonte Williams from UNC who’s been solid. 

I don’t know I just don’t have the optimism for this team right now given our inconsistencies on both side of the ball. We’re not playing as awful as we were on D as in the beginning of the season but we’re still not where we should be.

On offense we’re inconsistent as well. Heinicke seems to have lost some magic, while he hasn’t been awful most of the time he’s still not been good enough plus, we have so many injuries in offense that is really limiting the weapons that Heinicke has available to use.

WTF: 20

Broncos: 24

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I’d also point out that the Broncos have a good rushing attack with Gordon & the rookie Javonte Williams from UNC who’s been solid. 

We've been pretty good against the run though. Upper half of the league. I'm actually not too concerned about these two, but we will see. 

Von Miller banged up, hopefully they give him an extra week of rest, maybe gives us a chance without him. Several people had WFT being 3-5 going into the bye, I had them at 4-4 but clearly not the case. This is a huge game, season is more than likely over already, but you can close the book on this season for good if we lose this week. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

We've been pretty good against the run though. Upper half of the league. I'm actually not too concerned about these two, but we will see. 

I don’t really know what to think of that. My hunch is that teams can throw in our secondary so easily that they decide to throw more than run the ball against us. So, I’m interested to see how our D holds up against a team that has a better rushing attack than passing attack.

46 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I don’t really know what to think of that. My hunch is that teams can throw in our secondary so easily that they decide to throw more than run the ball against us. So, I’m interested to see how our D holds up against a team that has a better rushing attack than passing attack.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/game/_/gameId/401326403