What is wrong with the 76ers, Nets, Lakers, and Suns?

stl4life07

For the record I think all these teams will get into the playoffs. Once they get in I can see at least three of these teams getting to the 2nd round and two of these teams playing in their conference championship round. So there is no panic this early but I just want to know your thoughts about whats wrong with these teams so far? Plus your level of concern?

For me is it just as simple as this:

- 76ers Missing and having to deal with the Simmons drama.

- Nets Missing and dealing with the Kyrie drama. Not to mention Harden isnt Harden right now. We all can say he is trying to figure out now how differently the refs are calling fouls now. You can also say he is still trying to get himself into shape after spending the offseason recovering from his major hamstring injury. Plus he said he doesnt feel comfortable and himself bc he had that major injury last season. He has to get to the point where is he is trusting his ability again knowing that he wont pull his hamstring again.

- Lakers Its LeBron getting hurt again which is now the third season of the last four seasons. Old age has caught up like Ive been telling people. Then its a Russ problem too. He is a bad fit and its showing. Its going to take a long time for the Lakers to figure things out with this team but out of all of the teams on the list they could be in the most dangerous to nearly miss the playoffs. I think they make it being at the bottom of the West seeding but their issues run really really deep. Not to mention they arent playing great defense. They are fortunate they arent (0-4) right now. by how the Grizzles and Spurs games went at the end. 

- Suns I cant explain why they are this bad? Yes they played a tough schedule to start but they just lost to the Kings at home. Thats a bad loss. 

Edited by stl4life07

It has been 4-5 games, lol. 

Philadelphia has a cloud surrounding their team with the Simmons drama and he's also their 2nd best player and primary ball handler. 

The Nets are without Kyrie Irving and are trying to integrate a ton of new pieces into their rotation. 

The Lakers genuinely believed that Russell Westbrook was good at basketball. 

The Suns went from the hunter to the hunted but again it's only been 5 games.

• Like 1

Nets biggest issue is Harden not being aggressive enough and still trying to draw those fouls which are now just empty possessions and turn overs and the fact that they have to play Milsap or Aldridge. They will get main stream respect from the media as being the favorite to win it all but that ain’t happening with the way that roster is right now