NFL Trade Deadline - The Ajayi has landed ?

Kiltman

Just now, ninjapirate said:

I heard they were forced to use him where is he playing then?

He doesn't start, and doesn't play more than 3-4 snaps a game. I think he's just like Seumalo was last year when they run extra big sets he comes in as a 6th OL. Rees Odhiambo has been playing there since George Fant went down.

20 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Any free agent o-lineman we can kick the tires on? I know Albert is out there, isn't that guy pretty solid

He was just about average for the Fins last year. Basically quit because he didn't want to play for the Jags after he was traded. A few teams have brought him in, maybe it's a sign no one has picked him up. Hell, not even the Giants signed him after they brought him in.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

He was just about average for the Fins last year. Basically quit because he didn't want to play for the Jags after he was traded. A few teams have brought him in, maybe it's a sign no one has picked him up. Hell, not even the Giants signed him after they brought him in.

Gotcha, was just wondering since he's a former pro bowler

Garoppolo to the Niners.. wow

Just now, RBreezy said:

Guess they expect Brady to play at a high level for a few more years

Really risky if you ask me. The dude is 40. He's going to taper off at some point

Once they traded Brissett I figured it was a lock they kept Jimmy.

39 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Uh I am pretty sure matt tobin a guy that wasn't good enough to make our roster was their starting LT. 

...And? They upgraded a position of weakness. I don't understand what you're trying to say haha

16 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Apparently we might be interested in Frank Gore. Would be great to see that Eagles legend come back for the waning moments of his career. Need him to retire as an Eagle

Think Marlon Mack is pretty much ready to replace Gore, if he hasn't already. Might not take a lot to get Gore.

Archived