NFL Trade Deadline - The Ajayi has landed ?

Kiltman

Just now, ninjapirate said:

Just don't think the move pressures howie to do anything. Seattle was more desperate for that one.

Right but they get an upgrade at a massive weakness on their roster. There are only a handful of NFC contenders and Seattle is up there, just based on how annoying it is for teams to travel to Seattle. Seattle is a seasoned team that could be dangerous down the road. Our injuries are going to cause us to regress. I'm not saying Howie will be forced to make a desperation move; but I can see him taking note of a 5-2 Seattle team improving itself. 

1 minute ago, Phire said:

Right but they get an upgrade at a massive weakness on their roster. There are only a handful of NFC contenders and Seattle is up there, just based on how annoying it is for teams to travel to Seattle. Seattle is a seasoned team that could be dangerous down the road. Our injuries are going to cause us to regress. I'm not saying Howie will be forced to make a desperation move; but I can see him taking note of a 5-2 Seattle team improving itself. 

We have a second year QB who looks like he could end up being a perennial top 5 QB. Our window is gonna be open a while. Don't need to make rash decisions today. 

Archived