NFL Trade Deadline - The Ajayi has landed ?

Kiltman

@BAConrad I'm 28, was diagnosed at 24 but starting having issues at like 22. 

A lot of stress from work and just recently buying a home have been the cause for the flare up or so we think. I know some people and have read some stories of people who have it a lot worse then I do. I try my best to take my medications daily, limit my stress and try to eat relatively healthy (financially this is pretty difficult). The one thing that kills is drinking, which unfortunately I do plenty of. 

Hope everything stays good for you man! 

Just now, Remixxxxxxx said:

@BAConrad I'm 28, was diagnosed at 24 but starting having issues at like 22. 

A lot of stress from work and just recently buying a home have been the cause for the flare up or so we think. I know some people and have read some stories of people who have it a lot worse then I do. I try my best to take my medications daily, limit my stress and try to eat relatively healthy (financially this is pretty difficult). The one thing that kills is drinking, which unfortunately I do plenty of. 

Hope everything stays good for you man! 

You too brudda. Kind of nice to know someone out there with Crohns too. Literally haven't met anyone in person with it.

Just people with IBS who think it's the same thing. And those people are idiots because Id love to just have IBS rather than crohns.

I just actually signed up for a study they're doing with a new drug for it. I've been on Pentasa recently and it's been ok,  but I'm always open to trying new ones that could be better. You should check it out, they might be doing it in your area.

www.myibdstudy.com

Just now, Broadway Joe said:

Figured we didn’t get an OT given that teams knew we were desperate for one so they tried to fleece us, and nobody but Belichick fleeces Roseman.

we worked out some free agents, think one or two were OL

Archived