Week 9 GDT: Raiders (5-2) at Giants (2-6)

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Raiders
    • Giants

Just now, NYRaider said:

My definition of a franchise QB is a guy that comes into your organization and helps it become a winner. It's not a guy that sets the NFL record for the most losses ever by a starting QB through 7 seasons.

So Carr sucks. Got it. We'll reconvene later in the week when you start gushing over him again. 

Just now, BackinBlack said:

Carr is def helping us become a winner. . . as we currently sit at 5-2, he is by your definition, at this moment a franchise qb. Thanks for defining it : )

We were 6-3 last season and finished 8-8. 6-4 the year before and finished 7-9. : ) 

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

Stop moving the goal posts and stay on topic.

Why are Carr and Zay struggling against one of the worst defenses in the league? Coming off the bye too while they're on a short week. The melt down on here after the next month of games will be incredible. 

2 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

again, you said at the moment. So I am talking at the moment. 
I dont know how we end this season. You act like you do, please tell me the lotto numbers. 

We'll likely lose today and then get smacked next week on SNF followed by games against the Bengals and Cowboys. How do you think the season is going to go?

Just now, NYRaider said:

Why are Carr and Zay struggling against one of the worst defenses in the league? Coming off the bye too while they're on a short week. The melt down on here after the next month of games will be incredible. 

Carr typically starts games slow. 
People write him off, say he sucks. 
Then Carr turns it on in the second half, and peeople say they always loved Carr lol