Week 9 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (4-3) vs. Cincinnati Bengals (3-4) - TEAL RETURNS

.Buzz

7 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

They're fire for sure.

Id be cool if these were pur primaries. Just get a new helmet and we good.

Yes! We need to at least have an alternate helmet. What we had before was so great. Why would we try to fix something that wasn't broken? 

15 minutes ago, Jags said:

Yes! We need to at least have an alternate helmet. What we had before was so great. Why would we try to fix something that wasn't broken? 

Because of the new rules, as of the last few years, alternate helmets are not allowed.

I cannot for the life of me get any truly reasonable explanation for this rule though. It’s *supposed* to be because players would use old style helmets that aren’t as safe as current generation ones, but why not just require that the player use their same helmet with a different paint job?

Anyway.  Less confident about their ability to get this job done now.  Still basically comes down to Blake not screwing up too badly, and the defense balling out.  Same as always.  Just need Ivory/Yeldon to be decent on top of that now too.

Don't mind the Linder/Shatley shuffle.  Makes sense to me, considering the situation.  Don't really care that Linder is making the big bucks...as long as he's locking down some spot along that interior of the line.

Archived