Houston v Miami GDT

ET80

I’m glad Tyrod is starting because it will means there’s a good chance the game will at least be watchable.

I don’t mind the losing considering this is a rebuilding year, but it’s just how they’re losing that makes it hard. Had Tyrod not gotten hurt, they’d just have a couple more wins but the losses would have been much closer which would make watching this team much easier. The defense has held up in the first half of most games only to just be gassed in the second half because the offense can’t stay on the field.

Had TK changed his playcalling and allowed Mills to sling the ball around instead of refusing to give up running on 1st and 2nd down only to set Mills up for 3rd and longs all the time, I would be more inclined to see Mills close out the season, but that doesn’t seem like something he’s willing to do.

Also, I have to think the rest of the team feels the same way as Reid and is relieved to have Tyrod back. Losing takes a toll on the “culture” of the team.