Ghosts of Meme Mafia Mafia - GAME CANCELLED. HOST WAS TOO INFECTED

Whicker

Just now, Slappy Mc said:
3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

i'll play roles as i please.

possible godfather & framer in play. i'd rather hold my two results to bag one on reads alone then force any possible framer to have to kill.

Pickle was an easy read, I wouldve gained nothing investing him (which I considered)

At the end of the day, you cost us 4 points and died. Thanks for playing your role. ;)

BTW

barack obama laughing GIF by Obama

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Naw, I think he made the right call. The invest shouldnt have gone through, since he was roleblocked. You can't undo the result. I think he made the right decision. Thats just me though. I did want to see this game play out, but I botched the Dome/Nacho situation pretty bad.

If you hadn't have "faked" an invest on Nacho, I probably wouldnt have been so sold, but I couldn't believe TWO results were faked.

Correct you can't undo it, but I think you can keep the game going theoretically. Not sure how it would play out, but still would have been fun 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

so you guys went Strongman, Roleblock and Role cop... but... but... you left points on the table. @MWil23

lol

Yeah, with the game possibly being broken d1 we had to get the strongman and framer to me is blah.  Really didn't expect everyone to go cop and almost give us 3 kill n1 lmao