Ghosts of Meme Mafia Mafia - GAME CANCELLED. HOST WAS TOO INFECTED

Whicker

9 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Thank you for saying this. 

I'll have to throw everyone for a loop and host again sometime. 

I'll start scheming up a theme soon. 

Like when i made a town-only game but didn't tell anyone?

You definitely should do that.

because i was giggling the entire time, it was like 4 days of me thoroughly enjoying myself.

Edited by Dome

9 hours ago, ET80 said:

It's the perfect sendoff for me. I'm in, I'm reading my PM, I'll be totally cereal and I'll be very disappointed once @The Orca or @Pickle Rick kill me on N1...

9 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

They did it to @theuntouchable recently, so you are probably spot on with that. 

9 hours ago, ET80 said:

It's one of their facebooks.

familyguy-quagmire.gif

"My fellow Americans, I have not been entirely truthful with you.   I did kill@theuntouchable.  There are some news stations reporting that there was a twinkle in my eye as it happened, but I am here to ensure the people that my actions were purely strategic and not entirely of my own creation.  An evil cabal has been behind my administration's every move.  I can't stop them, which is why I am turning to the American people for help.  End me or we will end the world.  Your move America!"

• Like 1

Since there was a discussion about the roleblock mechanic, I'll add my perspective. I like the mechanic.

It's definitely not one I see very often so I can see how it got mixed reactions but I think too many players (myself included as you'll see below) make assumptions about how something is going to work anyways, and I like an unseen twist.

@Slappy Mc @Malfatron 

so as soon as you started saying "i wasn't roleblocked" i actually assumed the opposite... that my RB had succeeded in preventing you from doing something. I thought you wouldn't know a RB had targeted you unless you were actually blocked and I didn't really consider any alternative.

I thought you had been blocked by me, and were trying to get scum to react to you saying you weren't blocked (mwil filled this purpose lol), while signaling to different-wavelength townies that you were in fact blocked, just in case a watcher or tracker had been involved.

That's why I came at it from the angle I did by initially saying nacho was likely town since he visited you guys and nothing bad happened, I thought you guys would out him as the roleblocker lmao. Then it wouldn't matter what he said because 3 different people were involved in catching him.

He popped in and instantly claimed cop who went no-move and that ultimately was better for me than anything I could've said, went into ****posting mode after that.

My alleged MVP level scum play was a misunderstanding on my end, aided by a misguided town cop. It's like Rex Grossman getting to the Super Bowl.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, The Orca said:
21 hours ago, Whicker said:

No one wanted the commuter at 1. And really other than the fact that you can “clear” yourself if you got hit as BP (which scum could skip a kill and go this route, especially against an all BP town since their kill would fail anyway), the commuter was better than the BP. 

I considered it 

20 hours ago, Whicker said:

Then it sounds like it was properly costed

I likely would've taken it

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dome said:

My alleged MVP level scum play was a misunderstanding on my end, aided by a misguided town cop. It's like Rex Grossman getting to the Super Bowl.

watching arrested development GIF

20 minutes ago, Dome said:

Since there was a discussion about the roleblock mechanic, I'll add my perspective. I like the mechanic.

It's definitely not one I see very often so I can see how it got mixed reactions but I think too many players (myself included as you'll see below) make assumptions about how something is going to work anyways, and I like an unseen twist.

@Slappy Mc @Malfatron 

so as soon as you started saying "i wasn't roleblocked" i actually assumed the opposite... that my RB had succeeded in preventing you from doing something. I thought you wouldn't know a RB had targeted you unless you were actually blocked and I didn't really consider any alternative.

I thought you had been blocked by me, and were trying to get scum to react to you saying you weren't blocked (mwil filled this purpose lol), while signaling to different-wavelength townies that you were in fact blocked, just in case a watcher or tracker had been involved.

That's why I came at it from the angle I did by initially saying nacho was likely town since he visited you guys and nothing bad happened, I thought you guys would out him as the roleblocker lmao. Then it wouldn't matter what he said because 3 different people were involved in catching him.

He popped in and instantly claimed cop who went no-move and that ultimately was better for me than anything I could've said, went into ****posting mode after that.

My favorite line was when you and malf were like "Does this mean what I think it means" and Malf responded with something like "it means exactly what it is"...

I was sitting there like...

calculating the hangover GIF

The entire time meanwhile, Malf never felt the need to correct my way of thinking on the roleblock scenario. (Although what I said was entirely truthful, we did not receive a notification that we were roleblocked.)

On 11/17/2021 at 11:04 AM, Dome said:

He visited you, I tracked him.

slappy said you weren’t rb’d and I didn’t think scum would take a framer so I assumed nacho was a town role. 

Orca red lettered him, whether true or not, he lied about going nowhere

He’s a framer 

nacho 

*me waiting for malf to come put the nail in RoleblockerNacho's coffin*

zach-galifianakis-excited.gif

On 11/17/2021 at 11:06 AM, Malfatron said:

Nice work!

i bet he is a framer, that makes complete sense to do

200.gif

• Like 1