The Last Fan on Earth - DABOYLE WINS

Dome

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Pretty shirty you do me dirty and wait till night happened in mafia so I can't participate 

shirty or not, it was not intended. i highly considered giving bcb the win because his initial post was close enough to the correct answer that im not even sure what the edit was after i saw it.

i also have been part of mafia nights, i know you can send in moves early and stuff or have another tab open.

thank you again for playing.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

shirty or not, it was not intended. i highly considered giving bcb the win because his initial post was close enough to the correct answer that im not even sure what the edit was after i saw it.

i also have been part of mafia nights, i know you can send in moves early and stuff or have another tab open.

I was just mashing submit.  Probably made it edit lol 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Only an *** would see someone win on a technicality and then consipre to let that the other person win.  I will not partake any any of your **** again bc you disgust me 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Only an *** would see someone win on a technicality and then consipre to let that the other person win.  I will not partake any any of your **** again bc you disgust me 

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office