Week 11: Miami at NY Jets

KimuraGod

1 hour ago, jetfuel34 said:

I was shocked when I read a few articles about coaches on the hot seat and Saleh was not on it. He should be on the hot seat.

No coach in his rookie year should be on the hot seat unless they do some bad stuff ala Urban.  Next year, maybe.  Think about it, what decent coach would want to come to this rebuilding team if they think they will be fired in one years time?  None worthy of the job.  Maybe a long time position coach with no future elsewhere or an old retread looking for one last pay check.

Would you take a job at a struggling company as an up and comer if you knew the last couple of people in that role were fired in a year or two?

• Like 1

Just finished watching the game - and really this one is on our tackling on defense and our OL. The Dolphins weren't even blitzing. They were sending 4 and Wilson was still getting hit.

Yes, Wilson again is struggling with accuracy, but he was miles better at decision making. Would've been nice to see him lead the comeback drive but this is Jets and our rookie QB would never.

• Like 1

Hadn't watched him before yesterday. Its way too early to say what you have in Zach Wilson, good or bad, the guy is missing so many pieces of supporting talent. He didn't implode like I thought/hoped he would. Got to give him credit, the guy is much more elusive than I thought he would be, he made some Miami pass rushers look foolish.