GDT BaltimIRe Ravens @ Chicago Bears

DreamKid

1 minute ago, DreamKid said:

Bowser essentially had 3 Sacks today, one was called back because of a meh penalty. Big day for him. Overall, I'm now completely comfortable with Wink being fired. Not fully calling for it just yet, but I'd be fine with it. 

Nice to see a defensive player get really upset about this stuff, and then actually do something about it later. 

5 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Overall, I'm now completely comfortable with Wink being fired. Not fully calling for it just yet, but I'd be fine with it. 

What is damning is that Wink seems incapable of evolving at all. His blitzes are obvious and teams know how to handle them. Tony Romo is calling them out every time. Sometimes I listen to podcasts that break down current trends in defensive play-calling, Wink is still in the stone age with his bully-ball approach.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

They said that's the 4th QB to win a game besides Flacco and Jackson. Who are the 4? I could be wrong. Schaub, Mallet, Tyrod and Huntley? 

Tyrod never started a game here. Flacco never missed games in the early half of his career..

And now Tyrod's leading the Texans to a win over an 8-2 team. 

Edited by wackywabbit