TACT XXI: Dak got paid, HT got laid, thank God for the Micah trade!

Matts4313

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, D82 said:

Just passed my last final with an A 

Ended the semester with an A in all four classes, so I'll be graduating *** laude with a 3.6 GPA.

Finally a college grad 🥳

Congrats man. Like i said earlier. Lots of good stuff going on with your life currently. Must be doing something right. 👍

4 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Congrats man. Like i said earlier. Lots of good stuff going on with your life currently. Must be doing something right. 👍

Thanks dude! It’s been a nice change-of-pace after the way those last few years pre-2020 went. 

On 11/1/2023 at 11:23 PM, D82 said:

I’ve now witnessed (and remember) the Stars, Mavericks, Longhorns and Rangers all win championships before the Cowboys have. 

And football is the only sport I really consider myself a true fan. 

I can still vividly remember sitting in my living room, on the floor in front of the TV, watching the Longhorns drive and then seeing Young scramble for a TD with 30 seconds to go.  I remember the Dirk-led Mavs and the Modano-led Stars - I remember Derek Holland and Cliff Lee's performances on the most recent tragic Ranger's run before this year.  Having grown up watching Nolan pitching no-hitters and setting the K-record, I've been a Rangers fan for nearly 40 years, so this year was good to finally see.  But man, having gone so long without a Cowboys Lombardi has been tough.  We've seen the glory years but we've also dealt with the Chan Gaileys and the Quincy Carter eras.  Fingers crossed that we can find our way back to the promised-land under McCarthy and Dak.  This is likely our last year with a HOF DC as Quinn is surely a top HC candidate for half a dozen teams this offseason, so we need to cash in while we can.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, MaddHatter said:

Hey bro - all good.  Older, wiser, and living in TN after a brief pit stop in Oregon.  Living the dream, haha

Excellent. Good to see a familiar name from FF’s heyday pop up again and even better to hear things are on up and up. 

Edited by WizardHawk