TACT XXI: Dak got paid, HT got laid, thank God for the Micah trade!

Matts4313

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I can only imagine how die-hard Texas Rangers fans are feeling after they won their first WS ring ever tonight. 52 years and after the heartbreak in 2011, they truly were a team of destiny. 

If the Cowboys have to wait as long as the Rangers did to win it all, we're looking at another 24 years of agony.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

I can only imagine how die-hard Texas Rangers fans are feeling after they won their first WS ring ever tonight. 52 years and after the heartbreak in 2011, they truly were a team of destiny. 

If the Cowboys have to wait as long as the Rangers did to win it all, we're looking at another 24 years of agony.

😆Well aren't you full of early Christmas cheer.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

😆Well aren't you full of early Christmas cheer.

To be fair, it’s early November. No one should even mention the word “Christmas” right now; aside from the fact that it’ll mean we’ll have to hear Mariah Carey constantly, which makes me want to bore out my eardrums with a paddle bit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

To be fair, it’s early November. No one should even mention the word “Christmas” right now; aside from the fact that it’ll mean we’ll have to hear Mariah Carey constantly, which makes me want to bore out my eardrums with a paddle bit.

But you mentioned it...

7 hours ago, matt79511 said:

1999 Stars

2011 Mavericks

2023 Rangers

Chill out guys, now we know. The Cowboys/city of Dallas’ next title will come in 2035

So the Cowboys will win the SB in either 2035 or in 2047 (52 year drought).

Edited by Tony7188

• 3 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Oh ish, i missed this one. Congrats my friend. Lots of good stuff going on in your life of late. Enjoy it.

Thanks man. Things really have fallen into place the last few years...it's been nice change of pace, for sure.